We love Thomas Chiro! Dr. Thomas brought relief to my pregnancy aches, my husband’s sports injuries, and my kids’ colic and earaches. He’s the first one we head to when we’re not feeling well. We’ve used the different kinds of therapy the office offers- acupuncture, ultrasound, and mild muscle stim to name a few- with great success! The staff is great and Dr. Thomas is a down to Earth guy who actually wants you to get better. Definitely recommend.
Thomas Chiropractic Clinic
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Thomas Chiropractic Clinic has been providing quality chiropractic care to the Charlotte, NC area for over 24 years. Our office is in a convenient location and same day appointments are available. Call us for a no charge consultation. 704-568-2447 Dr. Thomas is happy to talk with you.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (704) 568-2526
- Biofreeze, Standard Process
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- We have a large time and temperature sign out in front of the clinic. Come into our driveway and our entranceisin the rear of the red brick building.
- East Forest
- Our consultation is always at no charge. Come in and let discuss your pain and I will tell you if we can help or not.
- English, Spanish
North Carolina Chiropractic Association
American Chiropractic Association
Dr. Dwayne Thomas DC
Dr. Eric Strebel DC
- Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Car Crash, Automobile Accident, Car Accidents, Car Wrecks, Auto Accidents, Auto Injuries
By Appointment Only: No
Having been a patient for many years Dr. Thomas has efficiently treated back pain, joint pain, and even muscle pain. I'm a relatively big guy at 6'4 and a little more over 200 lbs than I'd like to admit and no other chiropractor can make all the adjustments he can as well as he can. He helped me through a major herniated disk and saved me from spinal surgery. As a skilled acupuncturist he even relieved me of a severely brushed tail bone that was previously a reoccurring issue for many...view more years. Finding a good chiropractor can be tough but when you find one who is also a full service health center it is worth sharing.view less