Stout, Michael L DDSAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Dr. Stout attended North Rowan High School in Salisbury, NC. He graduated with honors and was elected to the National Honor Society. He received his Bachelors and Masters of Science degrees in Mathematics at North Carolina Central University, graduating Magna Cum Laude. Dr. Stout obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH in 1984. Dr. Stout worked as an associate for several years before opening his private practice in 1987. While maintaining his private practice, he also served as clinical faculty instructor at Carolinas Medical Center's Department of Dentistry and did so for nearly 15 years. There he served as both Vice-chief and Chief of this department from 1992-1994. Dr. Stout is an active member of the Charlotte Dental Society, where he served on the board for several years and as President from 2004-2005. He works closely with the advisory board for the Partnership for Children's Dental Health and has participated in many of the national "Give Kids a Smile Day". He has been involved also with Communities in School, treating at-risk student participants pro bono. He served as President of the A.J. Williams Dental Study Club from 2002 to 2007 and is an active member of the Charlotte Medical Society. What he enjoys most about dentistry is changing people's lives by giving them a healthy new smile. He further enjoys changing people's perception that dentistry has to hurt. Dentistry is in a new era now, and there are a multitude of dental modalities that can be rendered that allow Dr. Stout to perform dentistry without pain. Dr. Stout is a very compassionate man and makes sure that his patients are comfortable throughout their entire procedure. Dr. Stout also brags about his wonderful, caring staff who help to make their patients' lives better. They enjoy their work immensely. Their office is professional, but also comforting and non-threatening. Call today for an appointment. You will be glad that you did.
- We provide a complete range of dental services including: Prophylaxis (dental cleanings), Oral Cancer Screening, Bleaching (teeth whitening), Sealants, Diagnostic x-rays, Scaling and Root Planing (gum treatment for periodontal disease), Oral hygiene instructions and follow-up re-care notifications. Resin Composites (tooth-colored fillings): This restoration is mercury free and is used to repair your tooth when you have a cavity. Resin Composite is material that looks like your tooth and actually bonds to it. Because the material bonds to your tooth the chances of the tooth leaking and breaking are diminished. Porcelain Procedures: Beautiful and exquisite porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, bridges and implant restorations. State-of- the-art Labs. Laser Dentistry: Gum line Reshaping (A smile can be transformed from gummy to a normal, gorgeous smile with laser treatment) Partial and complete dentures: Custom made dentures that look like real teeth, not dentures. Sedation dentistry: With the use of Nitrous Oxide and a sedative pill, your dental treatment can be done while you rest comfortably. Other Procedures: A host of other treatments are performed painlessly, like extractions, root canals, gum treatment, surgical removal of oral lesions, etc.
- Type and hit Enter to add
- Payment method:
- mastercard, debit, insurance, visa
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Endodontists, Dental Labs, Dental Hygienists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Clinics, Pediatric Dentistry