Solutions For LifeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- When providing outpatient therapy to individuals, groups, and/or families, I utilize a holistic wellness approach when dealing with my clients. I do not see you as “your story, your past, your perceived failures, or limitations.” You are so much more than you realize! Through utilizing talk therapy techniques, we will begin to explore underlying causes of what has you, the group, and/or your family out of “alignment.” It is my belief you must treat the “whole” person to include: mind, body, and spirit. You cannot separate one from another. Also included in this holistic approach, I examine and include a person’s environment, social functioning, and natural supports, as a way of assisting individuals, groups, and/or families on their journey of healing. While facilitating the healing process, I will utilize Cognitive Behavioral therapy techniques. The primary goal of using this treatment is to eliminate current unproductive and unhealthy thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that create inner conflict and then out picture in your life as your experience and that are not in alignment with what it is that we are trying to achieve during our partnership back to wellness
- Outpatient Therapy Comprehensive Clinical Assessments Clinical Supervision for P-LCSW candidates Empowerment Coaching Sessions Domestic Violence Support Groups and Safety Planning Parenting Groups Psycho Educational Group
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- Price Range:
- Please give me a call to discuss therapy fees.
- Call for more information, directions, or to schedule your next appointment
- I am available for workshops, conferences, seminars, and to give motivational talks at and to include but not limited to: Churches, Women’s groups, Schools, Colleges, Special Events and Gatherings to discuss Mental Health Issues, Women’s Issues including Domestic Violence, and Self Development.
Licensed Therapist Qualified Mental Health Professional
- LCSW, QMHP
- Child & Adolescent Guidance Counselors, Counseling Services, Marriage & Family Therapists, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Spiritual Consultants