Dr. Snow is a very competent Dentist and manages to perform dental work pain free! I finally feel comfortable seeing a Dentist for invasive work and have developed a true respect for the profession (opposed to the old Dental cliches). View from the rooms are very nice and the staff is great. A+!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
R. Corey Snow, DMD, PAAdd to mybook
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Our goal is to combine our professional efforts with yours. Because good dental health is achieved on a day to day basis, we want to make a team effort with you and all of our patients to achieve the kind of dental health you deserve and the kind of smile that you will be proud of. Give us a call today and let us know how and when we can help you. We’re always ready to provide you with the best dental care services available in Charlotte, NC.
- Business History
- Dr. Snow was born in Cleveland, Ohio and raised in Pocatello, Idaho. After graduating from Oregon Health Sciences University in 1995, where he obtained his DMD degree, he practiced family and cosmetic dentistry in Pocatello. After a 16-year career, in the fall of 2011, Dr. Snow and his family relocated to Charlotte in search of a new adventure.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Bonding and White Fillings, Porcelain Crowns and Inlays, Tooth Whitening & Veneers Reconstructive Dentistry: Bridges, Dentures, Implants & Natural Crowns Technology, Implant Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, ViziLite Oral Cancer Screening Traditional Dentistry: Periodontal (Gum) Disease, Root Canal Therapy, TMJ/TMD & Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Payment method:
- visa, debit, discover, insurance, mastercard
- Price Range:
- We are currently providers with Aetna, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Medicaid and Metlife and we are working on becoming providers with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dentamax, and United Health Care.
- Barclay Downs
American Dental Association
North Carolina Dental Association
Charlotte Dental Society
Academy of General Dentistry
Charlotte Implant Study Club
Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have been here several times. The ladies at the office are always delightful! Dr. Snow is wonderful, I had minimal pain after a root canal, that a Tylenol cleared right up. Who ever heard of a painless root canal???? With Dr. Snow it is possible! I always feel very comfortable in his chair. He takes the time to answer all your questions, I have never felt rushed at all. This is a great place to go, even the re... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse