Bought 30.00 worth of fish. One died the next day. They replaced it and the new one also died the next day. They acted like they did not want to replace the fish and gave us a hard time even with a receipt. They claim their fish are better than the other stores. I am never going there again and I tell everyone I know about our experience there.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
FintasticAdd to mybook
Your Aquarium Superstore for all your design, installation and maintenance supplies.
Charlotte's largest fish sellection.
Area's FREE public aquarium
- General Info:
- Here at Paws Unleashed, we take a natural approach to your pet's health. Our belief is that starting with a foundation of good nutrition, we can avoid many common health issues and allergy-related illnesses. Dogs and cats are carnivores, therefore the food we carry does not contain any corn, wheat, soy, or by-products - "filler" ingredients that can cause an array of problems, and are simply not digestible by our four-legged family members. We continue this idea through treats, offering you "filler-free" and grain free options that you will not find at your local box store. Our belief at Paws Unleashed is to reflect on the definition of holistic - seeing the body as a "whole," and addressing each aspect of your animal's health. Nutrition is our foundation, but separate supplements, such as natural multivitamin sources, probiotics, and glucosamine are important as well. Keeping your pet well groomed is also important, since the quality of the skin and coat can give us warning signs or indicate other issues with your pet's health. Therefore, we offer self-service dog bath, available anytime without an appointment to wash your pet at your leisure, and a full-service grooming salon, where our groomer offers an array of services. We also offer a large selection of soft toys, tuff toys, and interactive games to stimulate, improving your pet's happiness and mental health. Many of our toys, and quite a few of our beds are eco-friendly and/or recycled, because the environment we live in is just as important to our families' and pets' "whole" health! We look forward to your visit, assisting and educating you on how to keep your dog or cat healthy and happy! Over 40 Years of Experience
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (704) 525-0049
Phone: (704) 812-5631
- Premier dog and cat supply Multiple all-natural, filler and grain free options for dog and cats Self service dog bathing area allows you to wash your own dog when you want. Salon quality shampoos, towels and dryers Full time professional groomer on staff for your convenience. Large selection of organic toys and bedding, as well as supplements, collars, leashes, and clothing. Grooming table available, as well as a high-powered cool air dryer
- Coral, Fresh & Saltwater Fish, Invertebrates and plants, LED lighting and supplies, Latest innovative aquariums, Metro Charlotte's FREE public aquarium, Over 18000 Gallons On Display In 425 Aquariums, filtration
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, travelers checks, financing available, mastercard
- We are in the southeast corner of I-485 and South Tryon Street. Â From Exit 1 on I-485, turn south and at the first major intersection, turn left into Ayrsley. Â You will then pass Region's Bank on the right and take the next
Balloons and popcorn for the kids on weekends.
Childrens TV in play areas the aquatic animal
Fintastic & Paws Unleashed
- Tropical Fish, Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies-Leasing & Maintenance, Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies
Fintastic has one of the greatest selections of uncommon and exotic fish ive ever seen, and its a great store for the specialist fishkeeper, but if you dont happen to be one, save your money and go somewhere like Petco. Unfortunately, their products are outrageously expensive, and many of their fish are clearly unhealthy. For instance, i bought a rather common fish at Petsmart for $1.89, although when i saw the same... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We were in Fintastic recently and found the selection amazing. There were things in there that I have not seen before and I have been in a lot of stores including Florida. I ordered a filter from them that was not in stock but they apologized and were very helpful. I recommend if you live in the area that you stop by, it is worth a look aroundWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
we used these guys for years to service our aquarium for we thought they were the only place in town. after several problems we got tired of excuses and "oops" remarks. Pretty store if you like looking at things, but if you want someone to service your aquarium, it would be a better idea to call around first to find a company that actually cares about what they are doing. we went with a company that only offers servi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
As a team, we obviously did not perform well in our maintenance/service division. I take these types of complaints very seriously and present them during our weekly management meetings to instill in the team that the customer MUST be satisfied. If you can ever allow Fintastic a second chance, I would embrace the opportunity to personally try to change your perception of our service division. I wish that I would have known about your dissatisfaction prior to our completely loosing your trust and you as a customer, so that I would have been able to right the wrongs you received. Greg Sowers – Owner.