SMALL HIGH QUALITY FIRM PROVIDING LEGAL SERVICES FOR OVER 30 YEARS WITH A TRADITION OF INTEGRITY AND VALUE.
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
Serving clients in North Carolina and South Carolina in the general practice of law by providing a full range of legal services including civil litigation, business law, traffic infractions (including DWI and DUI) in a client-focused, cost-conscious manner.
Attorneys: Jerry Miller, Carol Austin, Katie Walker
Paralegals: Marcia Dixon (Real Estate), Margaret Mayes (Litigation)
- Extra Phones:
Real Estate Fax: (704) 366-0817
General Fax: (704) 366-2686
This general law practice can help you with:
- civil litigation
- business law
- traffic infractions, including DWI and DUI
- acquisitions and mergers
- petroleum marketing and distribution
- admiralty law
- elder law
- landlord/tenant matters
- commercial leases
- wills, estate planning
- estate administration
- residential real property closings
- commercial real property transactions - North Carolina and South Carolina (Katie Walker)
- family law - divorce, separation, child support, child custody, premarital agreements, alimony, modifications
- minor criminal offenses
- personal injury
- auto accidents
- property damage
- criminal law
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Across from Cotswold Mall.
- Sharon Amity Road between Providence Road and Randolph Road.
- 4 miles from Mecklenburg County Courthouse.
- 3.5 miles from Southpark Mall.
ample parking, convenient location, wireless internet, elevator
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- South Carolina Bar (Katie Walker)
- United States Tax Court
- American Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- Family Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys