Law Office of Todd E. Gonyer, PLLC
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- he Charlotte, North Carolina Law Office of Todd E. Gonyer, PLLC provides legal guidance and counsel to individuals, small businesses, and entrepreneurs. The firm focuses on business and commercial law and litigation, criminal law, injury & personal law, and traffic & DWI. With more than fifteen years servicing my clients’ varied legal needs, my firm has the experience to handle both complex and smaller matters, while being small enough to offer clients attentive, personalized service at a reasonable cost.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (704) 215-4935
TollFree: (800) 516-7513
- Business & Commercial Law Criminal Defense Traffic & DWI Injury & Personal Law
- Payment method:
- check, debit, all major credit cards, paypal
- Located just 3 1/2 blocks from the Mecklenburg County Courthouse on the corner of S. Brevard Street and 3rd Street in the historic MICo Building. Parking is located behind the building off of 3rd Street.
- Uptown, Second Ward
- Free Parking
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association North Carolina Bar Association - Business Law & Small Firm Sections Mecklenburg County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association North Carolina State Bar Ohio State Bar
- Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Commercial Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys
- Other Information:
Free Consultation: Yes
Todd is a very professional & great to work with on so many levels.
I was so nervous & stressed over a mistake made by the DMV & from the moment I started talking to Todd on the phone, l knew right away I was in good hands & felt much better.
He listened very well & truly cared about my case.
It was also great to have my attorney pick up the phone every time I called in.
I would recommend him without any doubt to anyone in NC. ...view more
Todd is awesome!view less
I called Mr. Gonyer, to take care of a traffic ticket I received and had already paid, last year, since I drive for a living ,I really didn't think it would effect my license, was I wrong, couldn't get another job, He told me it would take a little doing, and could help...Glad I called Todd, I recommend him to anyone with a C.D.L.....Don't wait as long as I did !
Mr. Gonyer was very professional and took care of me every step of the way. He would make sure everything was in order and took a ton of the stress off with having to handle things on my own. He helped me stay on top of my traffic case and all was handled quickly and effectively. I would recommenced him for any case.
I live in Chicago and needed a lawyer in Charlotte. I sent Mr. Gonyer an email and he responded to very quickly. He also fit me into his calendar to talk the next morning. Mr. Gonyer impressed me as an honest, knowledgeable, and compassionate, attorney. I highly recommend!
Todd advised me about my employment paperwork for a large company. He provided honest and thoughtful advice about a relatively small situation in my past that I was very concerned about. He is NOT the TV version of an lawyer who only cares about getting clients and billable hours. From the 30 minutes I spent discussing my relatively small situation on a late Friday afternoon I could tell that he is a lawyer who is in it for true legal advice. I called about three lawyers before I got t...view moreo Todd and ended there. I give him my highest recommendation...he deserves it!view less