The Colonial Barber Shop is loacated in Myers Park Shopping Center. I've been going there for 10 + years and have always been satified with my hair cuts. The barbers Todd and Angel are professional, friendly and consistant. This barber shop has been in business since 1956 and I'm glad to give them my business, especially in this tough economy.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Colonial Barber ShopAdd to mybook
Myers Park Neighborhood Barber Shop
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- A Traditional Barber Shop with Old School Charm and Neighborhood Value. We employ Dedicated and Experienced Master Barbers. All services include a Hot Lather Shave around the neck line. We Specialize in Haircuts, Wash, Cut & Style, Beard Trims, Neck Line Trims, Clipper Cuts, Buzz Cuts along with the latest men's hair techniques. We also stock a selection of men's hair products. All Customers are VIP at the Colonial Barber Shop. No Appointments are needed and it's our pleasure to serve you!
- Business History
- Colonial Barber Shop opened on Colonial Avenue near Presbyterian Hospital and then relocated to the Myers Park Shopping Center around 1956. This is a Traditional Neighborhood Barber Shop that has been a part of the Myers Park -Eastover Community for over 50 yrs.
- Haircut, Wash & Cut, Buzz Cut, Beard trim, Neck line trim, Shampoo
- Crew, Paul Mitchell, Stephan
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, check, cash
- Located in Myers Park Shopping Center beside Harris Teeter
- Hot lather neck shave included with service
- Barbers, Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists