Charlotte Museum of History
- General Info:
- The Charlotte Museum of History provides a premier learning experience about the Carolina backcountry, exploring the early history of the Charlotte/Mecklenburg Region.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (704) 537-4394
Phone: (980) 209-1021
- Tours, Group Tours, School Tours, Summer Camps, Daily Guided Tours, Summer Camp, Facility Rentals, Educational Programs for Students, Museum Exhibits,
- Payment method:
- cash, master card, visa
- Located just 3 miles from Center City Charlotte, between Eastway Dr and Sharon Amity Rd.
- Shannon Park
- Great Hall, Gathering Room, American Freedom Bell Plaza, Rotundas, Hallway, Museum Galleries, Museum Gift Shop, Springhouse Hazahiah Alexander House, Chilean Mill, HIstoric Gardens, El Dominanate, Backcountry Patriort Statues
- Museums, Tourist Information & Attractions, Educational Services, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Historical Places
- Other Information: