This place is so shockingly rundown and dirty, it was hard believe it was a Marriott! The staff did apologize for the state of the hotel, but explained its changed ownership a number of times, and no one wants to invest any money into renovations. Certainly, that is no excuse. Grossest hotel our family ever stayed in. Yuck!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Charlotte Marriott SouthParkAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Discover the upscale comfort of our SouthPark Charlotte hotel. Featuring European sophistication and Southern, Charlotte Marriott SouthPark boasts eclectic art, modern furnishings and state-of-the-art business amenities. Our Charlotte hotel is ideally located just minutes from the Specialty Shops on the Park, SouthPark Mall and renowned dining at Phillips Place.This hotel is minutes away from Uptown Charlotte, world-class shopping and dining.
- Meeting Facilities
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- cash, check, travelers checks, amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche
- Located in Charlotte (SouthPark), Charlotte Marriott Southpark is convenient to SouthPark Mall and Phillips Place. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Park Road Park and Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary.
- Barclay Downs
- Hotels, Wedding Supplies & Services, Restaurants
Sorry, but can't see this hotel as the best luxury hotel in Charlotte. Obviously the voting public does not travel too much.\r \r The Marriott South Park has lost all of its appeal since joining Marriott and is now ""just a Marriott"". \r \r The most glamerous and luxurious hotel in Charlotte is Ballantyne Resort hands down. With its Spa, Golf course and fabulous Gallery Restaurant, no comparison. Sorry.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
From a business travellers perspective, this hotel is a great location. They also have a very nice pool, steam and jacuzzi. The work out room is okay but lacks space. Food service is very good overall. But you can walk out the back to two or three really good restaurants. A large mall with additional restaurants is within walking distance.. I find the hotel to be quiet and comfortable. That is more than I can say for... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've stayed in this hotel numerous times over the past 4 years and I've seen an unfortunate decline. The service staff is still obliging and kind, but the rooms show minor (but annoying) signs of neglect. Paint chips, cracked tubs, frayed carpets, etc. It is unfortunate b/c this hotel did have a very good reputation and, in my opinion, was worth it up till about 2000. They need an overhaul. . .evidently it is one... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
After reading all the hype, i expected a very unique, classy establishment. I was not impressed with the outside appearance, the lobby, the service, nor the room itself. The room was nothing special, the bathroom was small and old. I've stayed at everywhere from dumps to Ritz-Carltons, and this place falls squarely in the middle. I certainly wouldn't call it luxurious. Not horrible, but certainly nothing special.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch