Your message is absolutely correct...I love in where you welcome all kinds of believers even international visitors. Church is where you can be yourself and worship God and repent and then praise the lord above for being nailed and chastised for our sins. Pastor You have a sweet spirit in where you are welcoming guests into the kingdom of God. Thank you!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Calvary is an evangelical, non-denominational church with deep roots in the Charlotte community. We strive to develop authentic followers of Jesus Christ through our worship of God, preaching and teaching the Bible, caring for the needs of those in our church and our community, and reaching out around the world with the Gospel. At Calvary, you'll find opportunities that will help you grow as an authentic Christian as you build Christ-centered meaningful relationships, mature spiritually, and serve using your gifts and talents. We offer ministries for women, men, children, students, college, single adults, senior adults, and families. Support groups are provided for DivorceCare, GriefShare, and more. Calvary has a Career Ministry for those in job transitions. Our CHAMP Sports ministry provides recreation and community for 1000+ players and families each season. Calvary missions outreach serves locally and around the world.
- Extra Phones:
Calvary Child Development Center Office: (704) 341-5361
Spanish Ministry Office: (704) 341-5365
CHAMP Sports Outreach Office: (704) 341-5378
- Calvary's Sunday worship service begins at 9:45 AM in the Sanctuary and lasts about 70 minutes. ASL is provided. The evening worship service is at 6:00 PM, September through May. Dr. John H. Munro serves as Senior Pastor. Calvary worship services have a strong focus on preaching the Bible; music is a blend of traditional and contemporary. Our goal is to glorify God and exalt our Lord Jesus Christ. The Calvary family is multi-generational, with a mixture of many ethnic backgrounds. Dress at services tends to be business casual, but there's always a range from ties to jeans. Children in 3rd grade and up join in the worship services; nursery and age appropriate classes are provided for younger children.
- Calvary Church is located in southeast Charlotte at the corner of Highway 51 and Rea Road. Take a Virtual Tour of Calvary Church: www.calvarychurch.com/tour
- Rain Tree
- Sunday Worship Services: 9:45 AM and 6:00 PM, Sanctuary
- Calvary Church is also the home of: CHAMP Sports Outreach: Offering recreational sports for children and adults in a family-friendly Christian atmosphere. www.champsportsinfo.com Calvary Child Development Center: Offering superior quality weekday preschool programs, daycare, and summer programs for children 6 months through 5 years of age. www.calvarycdc.com
- Support Groups, Book Stores, Counseling Services, Non-Denominational Churches, Religious Organizations, Churches & Places of Worship, Sports Clubs & Organizations
- Other Information: