Best BuyAdd to mybook
- Expert Service, Unbeatable Price.
- Free shipping on orders over $35.
- Price match guarantee.
- Free store pickup.
- General Info:
- With corporate headquarters located in Richfield, Minn., Best Buy is a leading specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States and Canada. The company started operations as a retail store in 1966 and was called Sound of Music. It changed its name to Best Buy in 1983. Best Buy s range of products includes digital and video cameras, computers, computer software, video games, music systems, DVDs and mobile phones. The company offers products of various brands that include Sony, Toshiba, Apple, Philips and Hewlett-Packard. It also offers home appliances, including washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves and refrigerators. Best Buy provides various shipping and delivery options. The company operates more than 700 stores and maintains a location in Charlotte, N.C.
- Acer, Alpha, Alpine, Amp'd Mobile, Apple, Aspire, Asus, Ati, Best Case, Blackberry, Blackbird, Bluelife, Bose, Boston Acoustics, Bush, Canon, Case Logic, Casio, Cingular, Cobra, Compaq Presario, Creative Labs, Dialogue, Digimax, Digital Blue, Digiwa, Hewlett Packard, Japanese Victor Corporation, Klipsch, Macintosh, Mickey & Co, apple, at&t, ipad, iphone, refrigerators, samsung, sony, sprint, verizon
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, master card, visa, amex
- Rivergate Shopping Ctr
- Consumer Electronics, Major Appliances, Computer & Equipment Dealers, Television & Radio Stores, Home Theater Systems, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Office Equipment & Supplies, Computer Printers & Supplies
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
Parking: Street, Valet
Specialties: Dance, Blues, Educational, Coffee Makers, Comedy, Cell Phones, Disney, Audio & Video, Fax Machines, Batteries, Big Screen Tvs, Heating Systems, Dryers, Blackjack, Dishwashers, Chairs, Window Air Conditioning Units, Heating Equipment, Animation, Bbq Grills, Gas Grills, Copiers, Barbecue Grills, Desks, Barbecues, Athletic Events, Music Theater, Ice Machines, Air Conditioners, Church, Drama
We bought a gps there and bought a warranty... We had to wait in geek squad line up see if they could fix it... After standing In customer service line they say go back to geek squad.. They call someone on phone.. After an hour and half.. They say go back to customer service and we waited another hr.. With them typing on computer!! They said ok we will replace it.. Went to go get another one... They said we not replacing your current warranty you paid for... I was pissed.. Never buy i...view moretview lessShare Review
this store is the worse store I have ever delt with. unless you have money to give to a large money sucking company. do not buy nohing from these people. they lie. there is always a reason why the warranty can not work and they can not fix the problems they are all lairs. the warrenties do not work. do not buy trick trick trick.Share Review
I was a best buy premium member last year, meaning I've spent over 2500 in Best buy in a one year period. There is one Best Buy I won't set food in again, and it's this one. After waiting in the customer service line for an exchange/return due to a problem with my childs Apple product I was told I had to go to the Geek line. I told the cashier, I was directed to this line when I walked in the store by the person at the door who stickered my return. She basically told me she didn't ...view morecare, she wouldn't help me. I complained, she spoke to a person in the Geek line, and they both said I would have to go wait in the other line. Incredible. My item had a special warranty for accidental damage, the item would be too pricey to repair, so they replaced it, which was fine, but they refused to put the warranty which I spent $50 on to my new item. They said that wasn't thier policy, even though this was never told to me when I spent $50 on the item!!!!! My reward card is a premier member card, they knew I had spent alot of money in that store, but they could care less, and refused to do what was right.
I'm considering perhaps I can waste a day in small claims court, but that may be a waste because I have no way to prove how the warranty was sold to me. Instead, I'll just never shop here again. I've learned my lesson.view less