Monro Muffler Brake & Service
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50% over dealer prices on complete factory scheduled maintenance. From oil changes to brakes and belts, Monro’s experienced technicians can perform all of the required tasks to keep your vehicle running like new and your warranty in effect. Our Best Price Guarantee—we’ll beat any competitor’s advertised price or written quote by 5%—ensures you never pay too much for your repairs. Monro is also one of the largest independent tire dealers in the United States. Our One Easy Price includes free mounting & balancing, valve stems, and a free alignment check, free lifetime rotations, and our 30-day Best Price and Ride Guarantees. We carry thousands of tires in stock and ready to install at your convenience.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 466-6676
- A/C Service (in select stores), Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections (in select stores), Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades.
- Abs, Monroe, firestone, goodyear
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Brake Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Tire Dealers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Emissions Inspection Stations
- Other Information:
Specialties: Coil Springs, Exhaust Systems, Tires, Air Filters, Struts, Air Conditioning, A C, Alignments, Cooling, Catalytic Converters, Maintenance
Went to these guys for a state inspection. Already knew I needed a new muffler and they tried to charge me over $400 for the muffler and state inspection. Didn't take it however my truck needed a new bulb on the bumper for the plate. These guys charged $12 to replace the bulb. Went down the road to JP Auto repair two days later and paid $3 to change the other one that had burned out in the meantime. Guys overcharge and DO NOT recommend them.