- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Tires Plus is an automobile repair and service shop located in Champaign, IL. Our full-service automotive repair center specializes in servicing most makes and models of domestic and foreign vehicles. Providing quality, affordable car care is our main priority. Are your brakes getting stuck• Is your engine making a weird noise• Using advanced equipment, our trained, certified automotive technicians efficiently make repairs. We are dedicated to providing our customers with honest and quality auto maintenance and repair services. Our automotive repair and service specialties include: ? Tires ? Vehicle inspection ? Maintenance and tune-up services ? Engine services ? Alignment services ? Oil changes ? Brake services Additional auto repair services include battery services, alternators, hoses, starters and ACV joints. To better serve our clients, we offer shuttle services and we have a play area to keep children entertained, while we service our clients? brakes, engines, tires and more. If your vehicle is in need of maintenance or other auto services, consult with the auto mechanics and specialists at Tires Plus. Contact Tires Plus today for more information or to schedule auto repair services!
- Alignments|BFGoodrich|Bridgestone|Cars|Continental|Customizing|Dunlop|Firestone|Flushing|Goodyear|Maintenance|Michelin|Mounting|Rotations|Shocks & Struts|Suspensions|Tire Services|Tires|Tune-ups|Uniroyal|Wheels|Yokohama
- Air Conditioning, BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Bridgestone Tire, Dunlop, Dunlop Tire, Firestone, Goodrich, Goodyear, Michelin, falken, general, pirelli
- Payment method:
- master card, cash, check, debit, visa
- English, Spanish
- Associations: National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Tire Dealers, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange, Automobile Electric Service
I have only been to this tire shop for tires. My car has rather rare tire size so I can’t go just anywhere to get my tires changed. The tires I need are low profile, fairly big diameter and also very wide (235/45R17). They are also usually quite expensive.
Tires Plus is the only place in town that consistently has these tires and their prices are better than anywhere else I have ever found them.