Athletico Physical Therapy - Champaign-Urbana SouthAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Since its inception in 1991, Athletico has worked diligently at becoming the best provider of physical therapy, occupational/hand therapy, industrial rehabilitation, and fitness services throughout the greater Midwest. Additionally, Athletico has staff with expertise in treating the worker’s compensation population with such services as work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and ergonomic assessments. Our team of specialists provide outstanding patient care in the fields of physical, occupational/hand and massage therapy and provide services including, but not limited to, women’s health, pediatric therapy, neurological rehabilitation, concussion management and home health therapy. Athletico also provides services to over 600 affiliations including high schools, colleges, and Chicagoland and St. Louis professional sports teams. Athletico’s mission is to provide exceptional, progressive and cost-effective outpatient rehabilitation services through personalized care that emphasizes patient education and prevention of future injury.To demonstrate Athletico’s commitment to providing quality care and service to our patients, we measure functional patient outcomes and patient satisfaction using a third-party outcomes system, Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc. (FOTO®). While many in healthcare say they are committed to quality care and service, few are willing to put their resources into actually measuring these cornerstones and responding to them. The proof is in the results, both patient care and professionally. Athletico has been named the #1 place to work in Chicago by the Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces. In addition, Athletico is a past recipient of Practice of the Year by Advance Magazine.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (217) 352-4616
- Our therapists are experts in motion who treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. Our highly trained healthcare professionals create personal treatment plans that meet patient’s health care and post-operative rehabilitation needs. We work closely with physicians to return patients to pre-injury levels and keep patients moving forward, so they can return to daily work and recreational activities, and remain at their optimal health without further risk of injury. We offer easy online appointment scheduling and weekend hours. Physical therapy treatment includes: • Education about your condition• Stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility• Manual therapy to improve or maintain range of motion• Exercises to strengthen muscles and improve coordination, balance, and endurance• Home-exercise programs• Injury prevention and pain managementRehabilitation Services:• Physical Therapy• Occupational/Hand Therapy• Orthopedic Rehabilitation • Industrial Rehabilitation• Functional Capacity Evaluations• Women's Health Therapy • Pediatric Physical Therapy • Vestibular Rehabilitation • Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction• Aquatic Therapy• Concussion Management• Video Gait Analysis• ASTYM• Transportation Service• Video Throwing Analysis• AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill• Dry NeedlingComplimentary Injury ScreenAll Athletico locations offer complimentary injury screenings, approximately a 30-minute assessment of your ailment performed by a licensed physical or occupational therapist or athletic trainer. Not available for federal beneficiaries.For more information visit www.athletico.com/services
- Payment method:
- master card, discover, visa
- Bolten Field
- Convenience:• Insurance information varies by state, please refer to www.athletico.com/insurances for a complete listing of in-network insurances• Over 330 locations across the Midwest• Complimentary injury screenings available at all locations (not available for federal beneficiaries) • Online appointment scheduling• Easy online bill payment• Evening and weekend appointments available• Licensed professionals will be working with you one-on-one• We accommodate new patients for their first appointment within 24-48 hours of their initial call or online appointment request• Health Clubs, massage therapy, and personal training offered at select locations.
- Chinese, English, Polish, Spanish
AthletiCo is proud to partner with many professional sports teams
- Athletico has developed relationships with various clubs, organizations and associations ranging from youth sports to adult leagues to athletic clubs. Within these relationships, Athletico provides athletic trainers for on-site coverage as well as sports performance specialists for several of our partners. As the official physical therapy partner to Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, St. Louis Cardinals, The Big Ten Conference and U.S. Soccer, we keep these teams healthy and able to do what they do best. Visit Athletico.com for a list of all partnerships and associations.
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists, Rehabilitation Services, Physical Fitness Consultants & Trainers