Athletico provides physical therapy, hand therapy, and fitness services throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. Visit athletico.com to find a location near you. Athletico - Better for every body.
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists, Rehabilitation Services
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- **Physical Therapy : What to Expect from an Athletico Physical Therapist** Our Physical Therapists are experts in motion who treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. As highly trained healthcare professionals, our therapists create personal treatment plans that meet the patient’s healthcare and post-operative rehabilitation needs. We work closely with physicians to return patients to pre-injury levels. Our rehabilitation services keep patients moving forward, so they can return to day-to-day work and recreational activities and remain at their optimal health without further risk of injury (APTA). **Physical Therapy Techniques** * Education about your condition * Stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility * Manual therapy to improve or maintain range of motion * Exercise to strengthen muscles and to improve coordination, balance, and endurance * Postural re-education * Home-exercise program instruction * Injury prevention * Pain management * Modalities such as Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Traction, heat and/or cold therapy to relieve pain **Complimentary Injury Screen** If you have an injury and are not certain what you should do about it, you can set up an appointment at any of our locations for a complimentary injury screening. Be seen by a licensed physical or occupational therapist or certified athletic trainer regarding a musculoskeletal injury or ailment. Typically a screening takes approximately 30 minutes. During the screening next options will be recommended. Injury screenings are by appointment only and will be scheduled within 24-48 hours of your initial call. **Transportation Service** Athletico offers transportation reimbursement for our rehabilitation patients who require transportation assistance. Athletico’s transportation service allows patients to complete their therapy at the location and time of their choice. Reimbursement is offered at all Athletico locations. **Rehabilitation services:** * Physical Therapy * Occupational Therapy * Orthopedic Rehabilitation * Work Rehabilitation * Women''s Health Therapy * Pediatric Physical Therapy * Vestibular Rehabilitation * Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction * Aquatic Therapy * Orthotic Fabrication * Video Gait Analysis * Spine Control Class * Transportation Service * Video Throwing Analysis * G-Trainer- Anti Gravity Treadmill **Outreach services:** * Athletic Training Outreach Program * Endurance Program * Performing Arts Rehabilitation * Concussion Management Service ** Fitness Services:** * Golf Performance Center at Oak Brook * Sports Performance Center at Oak Brook * Garfield Ridge Fitness Center * St. Charles Fitness Center * Arlington Heights Fitness Center * Old Coast/Near North Fitness Center * Massage Therapy * Personal Training * Performance Enhancement
Mon - Thu 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sat 7:00 am - 12:30 pm
- **Convenience:** * All major insurance providers accepted * Over 70 locations in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin * Complimentary injury screenings available at all locations * Transportation service available * Easy online bill payment * Evening and weekend appointments available * Chosen provider of rehabilitation, fitness and performance for all professional sports teams in Chicagoland * Licensed professionals will be working with you one-on-one * We accommodate new patients for their first appointment within 24-48 hours of their initial call * E-newsletters that are designed to provide you with quality health and fitness information from our expert physical and occupational therapists * Many centers offer massage therapy and personal training as well as full service health club amenities * Injury prevention seminars and lectures in local communities available * Patient satisfaction and Outcomes Surveys * Patients will be asked to complete a health status questionnaire using an iPad® mobile digital device at admission, mid-treatment, and discharge. The data provided rates your ability to do usual activities as well as your patient satisfaction. This information is shared with your treating clinician who can adjust your sessions to provide you with the most effective plan of treatment.
- Athletico has developed relationships with various clubs, organizations and associations ranging from youth sports to adult leagues to athletic clubs. Within these relationships, Athletico provides athletic trainers for on-site coverage as well as sports performance specialists for several of our partners. Some of Athletico’s partners: Professional: * Chicago Bulls * Chicago Bears * Chicago Blackhawks * Chicago White Sox * Chicago Cubs * Chicago Fire * US Soccer * Chicago Steel * Chicago Force Performing Arts: * Broadway in Chicago * Giordano Dance Chicago * Hubbard Street Dance Chicago * The Joffrey Ballet of Chicago * Lou Conte Dance Studio * Thodos Dance Chicago * Luna Negra Dance * River North Chicago Dance Company * DanceWorks Chicago * Cerque Rivera Dance Theatre Colleges: * University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee * Big Ten Conference * Northwestern University Athletics * College of DuPage Organizations: * STOP Sports Injuries * Chicago Sport and Social Club Endurance: * Chicago Endurance Sports * Dick Ponds Athletics * Together We Tri * XXX Racing * Rock n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon * Team in Training * Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle * Hustle up the Hancock * BTN Big10K Golf: * Chicago District Golf Association * Illinois PGA * Illinois Junior Golf Association
- Chinese, English, Polish, Spanish