Athletico - ChampaignAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Since its inception in 1991, AthletiCo has worked diligently at becoming the best provider of physical therapy, occupational therapy, work rehabilitation, and fitness services throughout Chicagoland, Wisconsin and Indiana. Our team of specialists includes physical, occupational, and massage therapists, certified athletic trainers, personal trainers, and strength and conditioning specialists. Athletico has staff with expertise in treating the worker’s compensation population with such services as work conditioning and functional capacity evaluations. In addition, Athletico provides athletic training, physical and occupational therapy, and fitness services to over 150 affiliations including high schools, colleges, and many of Chicago’s professional sports teams. To demonstrate Athletico’s commitment to providing quality care and service to our patients, in early 2011 we began measuring functional patient outcomes and patient satisfaction using a third-party outcomes system, Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc. (FOTO®). While many in health care say they are committed to quality care and service, few are willing to put their resources into actually measuring these cornerstones and responding to them. Athletico is doing just that. The implementation of outcomes measurement within all of Athletico’s facilities has been a progression of advancements over the past twenty years. During this time, we have diversified our services to meet the needs of our communities and supported these service offerings by providing employees post-professional education through in-house continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and an orthopedic clinical residency program supported by Evidence in Motion. It is through this commitment to continuous improvement that patients and referral sources can be confident they are working with Chicagoland’s specialists in the field of orthopedic rehabilitation, sports medicine, and outreach services. Athletico - Better for every body. * Athletico earned Practice of the Year Honors in 2012 from ADVANCE for Physical Therapy and Rehab Medicine Magazine. * Athletico ranks in Leading 10 percent of Nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012 * Athletico was selected as Chicago Tribune’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2012 To demonstrate Athletico’s commitment to providing quality care and service to our patients, in early 2011 we began measuring functional patient outcomes and patient satisfaction using a third-party outcomes system, Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc. (FOTO®). While many in health care say they are committed to quality care and service, few are willing to put their resources into actually measuring these cornerstones and responding to them. Athletico is doing just that.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (877) 284-5384
- **Physical Therapy : What to Expect from an Athletico Physical Therapist** Our Physical Therapists are experts in motion who treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. As highly trained healthcare professionals, our therapists create personal treatment plans that meet the patient’s healthcare and post-operative rehabilitation needs. We work closely with physicians to return patients to pre-injury levels. Our rehabilitation services keep patients moving forward, so they can return to day-to-day work and recreational activities and remain at their optimal health without further risk of injury (APTA). **Physical Therapy Techniques** * Education about your condition * Stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility * Manual therapy to improve or maintain range of motion * Exercise to strengthen muscles and to improve coordination, balance, and endurance * Postural re-education * Home-exercise program instruction * Injury prevention * Pain management * Modalities such as Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Traction, heat and/or cold therapy to relieve pain **Complimentary Injury Screen** If you have an injury and are not certain what you should do about it, you can set up an appointment at any of our locations for a complimentary injury screening. Be seen by a licensed physical or occupational therapist or certified athletic trainer regarding a musculoskeletal injury or ailment. Typically a screening takes approximately 30 minutes. During the screening next options will be recommended. Injury screenings are by appointment only and will be scheduled within 24-48 hours of your initial call. **Transportation Service** Athletico offers transportation reimbursement for our rehabilitation patients who require transportation assistance. Athletico’s transportation service allows patients to complete their therapy at the location and time of their choice. Reimbursement is offered at all Athletico locations. **Rehabilitation services:** * Physical Therapy * Occupational Therapy * Orthopedic Rehabilitation * Work Rehabilitation * Women''s Health Therapy * Pediatric Physical Therapy * Vestibular Rehabilitation * Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction * Aquatic Therapy * Orthotic Fabrication * Video Gait Analysis * Spine Control Class * Transportation Service * Video Throwing Analysis * G-Trainer- Anti Gravity Treadmill **Outreach services:** * Athletic Training Outreach Program * Endurance Program * Performing Arts Rehabilitation * Concussion Management Service ** Fitness Services:** * Golf Performance Center at Oak Brook * Sports Performance Center at Oak Brook * Garfield Ridge Fitness Center * St. Charles Fitness Center * Arlington Heights Fitness Center * Old Coast/Near North Fitness Center * Massage Therapy * Personal Training * Performance Enhancement
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- Bolten Field
- **Convenience:** * All major insurance providers accepted * Over 70 locations in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin * Complimentary injury screenings available at all locations * Transportation service available * Easy online bill payment * Evening and weekend appointments available * Chosen provider of rehabilitation, fitness and performance for all professional sports teams in Chicagoland * Licensed professionals will be working with you one-on-one * We accommodate new patients for their first appointment within 24-48 hours of their initial call * E-newsletters that are designed to provide you with quality health and fitness information from our expert physical and occupational therapists * Many centers offer massage therapy and personal training as well as full service health club amenities * Injury prevention seminars and lectures in local communities available * Patient satisfaction and Outcomes Surveys * Patients will be asked to complete a health status questionnaire using an iPad® mobile digital device at admission, mid-treatment, and discharge. The data provided rates your ability to do usual activities as well as your patient satisfaction. This information is shared with your treating clinician who can adjust your sessions to provide you with the most effective plan of treatment.
- Chinese, English, Polish, Spanish
AthletiCo is proud to partner with many professional sports teams
- Athletico has developed relationships with various clubs, organizations and associations ranging from youth sports to adult leagues to athletic clubs. Within these relationships, Athletico provides athletic trainers for on-site coverage as well as sports performance specialists for several of our partners. Some of Athletico’s partners: Professional: * Chicago Bulls * Chicago Bears * Chicago Blackhawks * Chicago White Sox * Chicago Cubs * Chicago Fire * US Soccer * Chicago Steel * Chicago Force Performing Arts: * Broadway in Chicago * Giordano Dance Chicago * Hubbard Street Dance Chicago * The Joffrey Ballet of Chicago * Lou Conte Dance Studio * Thodos Dance Chicago * Luna Negra Dance * River North Chicago Dance Company * DanceWorks Chicago * Cerque Rivera Dance Theatre Colleges: * University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee * Big Ten Conference * Northwestern University Athletics * College of DuPage Organizations: * STOP Sports Injuries * Chicago Sport and Social Club Endurance: * Chicago Endurance Sports * Dick Ponds Athletics * Together We Tri * XXX Racing * Rock n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon * Team in Training * Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle * Hustle up the Hancock * BTN Big10K Golf: * Chicago District Golf Association * Illinois PGA * Illinois Junior Golf Association
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists, Rehabilitation Services, Physical Fitness Consultants & Trainers