Aspen dental should be avoided at all cost. They not only change the quoted price for evaluation once you get into the office, but they also have no regard for your pain. They had no compassion for my husband and were very dishonest over the phone about cost (they raised the amount once we were in there!). They didn't return all of our desperate calls when he have an infection and was in pain and when we talked to ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Aspen DentalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And they promise to give you comprehensive care in a judgment-free environment. Because at Aspen Dental, our dentists treat each patient as if they were family. If you’re a denture wearer, you can choose from seven styles of our exclusive ComfiDents® brand dentures, more diverse and affordable options than are available at traditional dental practices. Plus, our on-site denture lab means quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Thanks to our convenient locations and extended office hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, scheduling an appointment is easy! You can schedule your appointment by phone Monday - Saturday, 7am - 9pm EST. Or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Walk-in patients and emergencies are welcome.
- Check-Ups, Cosmetic Dentistry, Crowns & Bridges, Denture Repair & Relining, Denture Replacement, Emergency Dental Care, Fillings, Gum Disease, Oral Surgery, Root Canals, Teeth Whitening (not available at all locations), Digital X-Rays
- NaturaLytes®, ComfiLytes®, Cast Partial Dentures, SecureDent® Implant System, FlexiLytes®, FlexiLytes Combo®, Dental Implants, Sonic Bright by Oral B, Carestream Dental digital X-rays, Imtek Mini Denture Implants, Vizilite Oral cancer screening
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Nothing but money hungry liars here. They say they offer emergency dental care and that they will work with your insurance provider.....both of which are lies. They take your $20 for an initial assessment where they do absolutely nothing but take your money. Then they tell you they won't even schedule you for work to be done until you pay out of pocket up front. Does this sound like the actions of someone that wa... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Root canals were done improperly -(1) was under filled and contained air bubbles while (1) was overfilled. The second root canal was completed even though the tooth could not be numbed.
No rubber dam was used to prevent the spread of infection resulting in further damage and pain (which was extensive).
The office manager will not take or return my phone calls.
Aspen Dental on Prospect Ave in Champaign, IL is an excellent place to go. I was very, very afraid to go to the dentist after I had a bad experience with a previous dentist. Although I had excellent dental care, I still didn't feel comfortable with going. When I decided to go, with fear and anticipation I made an appointment which was the same day that they opened. The service from EVERY EMPLOYEE there was warm... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse