Gulf Outlet Marina and surrounding businesses make it real easy to get to the Lake Borgne fishing grounds. On-site amenities include: double back-down ramp, marine fuel, live bait(seasonal), basic boating supplies, ice, drinks,etc. Businesses located on Marina Rd. include: Marina Motel, CoffeeTalk Cafe(excellent breakfast and sandwiches to go), Chevron Station, Lucky Bayou Video Poker Casino, and the Marina Pavilio... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Gulf Outlet MarinaAdd to mybook
- Extra Phones:
Boat Launch / Store: (504) 277-9980
Bait Shop: (504) 304-9598
- ** INSIDE PROTECTED LEVEES **
- Slip Rental / Dockage, Backdown Ramp, Boat Fuel, Ice, Propane, Supplies, Tackle, Bait
- Also on premises: Marina Motel for overnight lodging, with Cafe, coin-laundry, free parking.
- Payment method:
- no credit cards, debit, cash
- By Road: Take I-10 Exit 246A onto I-510 / Paris Road. At Marina Motel (5353 Paris Road), turn onto Marina Road. Or from dwtn N.O. Take Hwy 46 to Hwy 47/Paris Road. Turn left onto Paris Road to Marina Road.By Water: Near the ICWW, 7 miles east of New Orleans Industrial Canal and Mississippi River Locks in Bayou Bienvenue.
- ** INSIDE PROTECTED LEVEES ** Monthly Slip Rental / DockageAccess to world-class fishing.Only 8 miles from Dwtn New Orleans.Home of Gulf Outlet Marina Estates - waterfront lots now offered at introductory pricing.
- Gulf Outlet Marina EstatesMarina Motel
- Marinas, Boat Launching & Sites