Ceres Veterinary Clinic
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- High Quality Pet Care at Affordable Prices...New clients are always welcome to join the Ceres Veterinary Clinic family! If you recently relocated to the Ceres area, just adopted a new furry family member or you’re just tired of not being treated with the compassion and respect you and your pet both deserve, we encourage you to give us a try! Come see what a difference personalized care can make! We look forward to meeting you.
- Business History
- At Ceres Veterinary Clinic, we specialize in offering high quality pet care and medicine at affordable prices. We offer a full range of comprehensive medical, dental, diagnostic and surgical services, as well as a number of alternative medical options. We always provide a variety of options to fit any budget, because we feel you should never have to sacrifice quality care just because of cost. More importantly, we focus on delivering these services with the highest level of care and compassion. We genuinely care for our patients and this, in turn, helps us to connect with our clients on a personal level. New clients are always welcome to join the Ceres Veterinary Clinic family! If you recently relocated to the Ceres area, just adopted a new furry family member or you’re just tired of not being treated with the compassion and respect you and your pet both deserve, we encourage you to give us a try! Come see what a difference personalized care can make! We look forward to
- Small Animals (dogs and cats) General Veterinary Medicine and Surgery. Radiology, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, Nutritional Counseling, Pet Food, In-house and Reference Laboratory.
- Advantage Multi, Bravecto, Purina, Royal Canine, Science Diet, Trifexis
- Payment method:
- cash, financing available, amex, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Corner of Mitchell and Whitmore, behind the Waffle shop. Across the street from Carl's jr.
- Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
We have taken our dogs to Dr. B for last 7 yrs and have always been very well taken care of. Staff is great, always so helpful and friendly, warm & caring. Dr. B is truly the best Vet I have ever had for my pets, I know my pets are in good hands and their well being is truly his main concern!
01/31/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Two weeks ago we had to take my cat that I had had for years for what we believed might have been a infected uterus. I had called earlier in the week and talked to Winny that works there who was extremly compassionate on the phone.
We were given several options after she was checked but we realized due to the fact that my husband is unemployed we were not going to be able to afford treatment.
The WHOLE staff was very caring, compassionate and respectful as myself, my daughter and my husband all cried as we said our goodbyes. They all reassured me that they would make sure that she was not alone when they put her to peace.
Many people would say that it was just a cat but to us she was a family member and the staff all made us feel like they understood that. A few days later we received a card with their condolences that helped heal our hearts a little. I can not say enough how wonderful they all were.
I have lived in many places in CA and find this vet to be the best. They are caring, knowledgeable, even the receptionist tries to answer all questions and if she can't she gets an assistant or the vet to answer them. I had to put one of my dogs to sleep and they were so caring, they even sent a card of condolences. They called and checked up on another one of my dogs after his surgery and they always remember their names. He is a very skiddish dog and doesn't really like anyone and growls. They never tried to muzzle him and he didn't even growl at Dr. Bettencourt. I was shocked and very pleased at how he handled him, he has never liked a vet before( he's 14 years old). Both vets I have dealt with are great and caring and always want to hear about my observations. Their prices are also fair. I no longer live in Ceres and still make the 45 minute drive to take them there. My dogs are like my kids, their health and happiness is very important to me.
01/19/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I have been to many vets from L.A. to Modesto. This vet is hands down the best. Their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful as well as friendly. Dr. Bettencourt is the best. I had to put one of my dogs to sleep and they sent a card with their condolences. I had to hospitalize a dog for about a week and the cost was rising and they worked with me to find the best solution for getting her better without going broke. They never did any procedure without calling me first and were never rude about my constant calling to check on her.
After one of my dogs surgery they called and checked up on him and how he was doing with meds and any reactions or side affects. He is old and grouchy and doesn't like vets. He usually growls, but has never growled at Dr. Bettencourt.
Both vets are very caring and no question is a dumb question with them and they always want to hear your observations. Their prices are fair as well. I can't say enough about their staff and how great they are. I no longer live in Ceres, but I still continue to make the 50 minute drive, because my dogs are like my kids and their health and happiness is very important to me and my family.
04/21/2009Provided by Citysearch -
When my dog became very ill, Dr. B performed exploratory surgery on my Lancashire Heeler and discovered she had a cyst on her kidney the size of a tennis ball. Dr. B, being the terrific vet that he is, then performed major surgery and removed the kidney. I was actually ready to have my dog, Angie, put down because she was so ill. She survived and today no one would be able to tell she lost a kidney! Great work, Dr. B, and the staff was terrific support.
12/08/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I love this office! The staff is wonderful!! They are always good to my pets. I have 4 pits and at one point when I only had 2 my female had puppies. They all had issues and Dr. B took great care of them.
I also had one of my dogs pass away and Dr. B and his staff really tried everything they could to help save him and helped during that very had time. They even sent a card after and that showed how much they truely care!