Center Line Veterinary Hospital
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Center Line Veterinary Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
- Business History
- We have been providing veterinary care to the community since 1955. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services Surgical Services Anesthesia Internal medicine consults Radiology Services Electrocardiography Services Dentistry Laboratory Permanent identification Pharmacy Individualized Flea Control Programs Dietary Counseling Behavioral Counseling Boarding Bathing
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, debit, financing available
- Warren, Center Line
Animal Emergency Center
- Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Farm Animals, Household Pets, Companion Animals, Ranch Animals, Family Pets, Companion Pets, Livestock, Large Animals
I will never take my pets anywhere else!! Been going here for 22 years and they are amazing. We've moved a lot in the past and tried other vets out of convince but no one was as kind, caring, and helpful as dr. Gary, dr. Koss and their wonderful staff. We stopped going to other vets because this is the place to go. They are very confident in what they do and I trust them more than ever. Best veterinary team around!!
Dr. Gary and staff are excellent. They worked very hard to calm my fears, and my dog Maggie is already feeling better! This is the Vet to go to if you have a beloved pet that needs care, they are warm and wonderful! thank you to all that work there!!!! And Before I forget, they are really awesome about prices and working around what a person can afford. =)
CenterLine Vet is the BEST place to take your pets! Don't expect a ritzy, razzle-dazzle facility (that costs you more in the end). What you CAN expect is personal, caring, service all the time. You can expect follow up calls regarding your pet's welfare after treatment. You can expect them to cry if you you lose your pet. You can expect them to give you a written estimate for any work BEFORE it is performed, and you can expect to be able to DECIDE if that's the work you want or need. This group of people is incredible, and they go the extra mile each and every time. Not to mention being affordable (as much as a vet can be!). We had our shih tzu in the care of Centerline while he battled failing kidneys for 2.5 years--other vets said he would live only weeks when diagnosed. it was costly, but could have been much more so if not for the compassion and accurate treatment plan provided by Centerline and Dr. Gary.
My husband and I have been bringing our cats here for thirty years and since that first day in 1979, they showed us how wonderfully caring they are and have given our beloved cats exceptional care, often going above and beyond what anyone would expect. We consider the doctors and staff of CLVH our family, seriously, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to everyone!
This is not just any Vet hospital! The Staff at CLVH have been so good to me and my animals! I have been going to them for 12 years now and love them to pieces! Dr. Gary is very compassionate and caring, not out to get your money, just wanting to provide the BEST care he possibly can for your pets! Dr. Koss is also a great Dr. When my cat was really sick, she took so much time with me to help me understand exactly what was wrong with him! Dr. Duchan just cracks me up! Always making me laugh and handing me some kind of handout to protect my pets! I could go on and on about every person there! They ALL treat my pets as if they were their own! I have been to other vets and not 1 even compares to Center Line! My vet forever! AMAZING!!!
I recentely took my 8 year old dog for a second opinion after going to another vet and they told me my pet had severe arthritis and there was not much they could do. The Doctor was great. He reviewed the x-rays from the other vet and recommended some glucosamin/msm/chondrotin (which I never heard of) along with a nonsteriodal (which they ran blood work first to make sure my Samantha was ok for her to get) and gave some other medication called Tramadol to start working right away until the nonsteriodal kicked in. They also told me about a joint diet from Hills called J/D. Well it's been 2 months now and my little Samantha is like a puppy again. Thanks to the staff for giving me more time with my baby. Keep up the good work.