Area Substance Abuse Council - ASACAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Founded in 1962, the Area Substance Abuse Council is one of the oldest and largest substance abuse prevention and treatment agencies in Iowa. It is a private, nonprofit corporation governed by the volunteer board of directors. Licensed by the Iowa Department of Public Health, Division of Health Promotion, Prevention and Addictive Behaviors, the Area Substance Abuse Council provides comprehensive prevention and treatment services to combat the abuse of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. Its treatment services include assessment, extended outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential, halfway house and continuing care. The Area Substance Abuse Council is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (319) 390-4381
- ASAC provides accessible, comprehensive substance abuse treatment and prevention services for individuals, families and communities in East Central Iowa.
- substance abuse treatment
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance
- Cedar Hills
United Way of East Central Iowa
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Social Service Organizations, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers