Carefirst Animal Hospital At Wellington
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Wellington Animal Hospital is a full service companion animal health care center. Our health care professionals are committed to providing the highest quality health care. We provide expert medical, surgical & dental care in a modern facility with a friendly, well-trained staff. We place particular emphasis on client education and preventive health care. Services include senior pet care, nutrition counseling, professional grooming & boarding and a full line Pet Boutique.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (919) 854-0564
- Small Animal Medical Services Dentistry Surgery On Site Lab On Site Pharmacy Home Delivery Pharmacy Service Comfy Pet Boarding Playtime For Boarding Dogs Separate Boarding Cattery Kitty Condo Cat Exercise Time Doggie Daycare Professional All Breed Pet Grooming Professional Pet Bathing Pet Food - Pro Plan, Purina Vet Diets, Royal Canin Vet Diets Pet Care Products and Supplies Unique Pet Accessories and Gifts
- Payment method:
- visa, cash, check, debit, discover, mastercard
- We are on the corner of Cary Parkway and Tryon Roads in the Wellington Park Shopping Center in Cary NC. We are a stand alone building on the Tryon Road side of the shopping center.
- Convenient Location Friendly,courteous staff Early Morning Drop Off ServiceOpen 6 Days a WeekThursday Evening Hours by AppointmentSunday Evening 6:00pm Boarding Pick-Up
- We have 57 years of combined veterinary experience. Member: AVMA, NCVMA, NCASAM, WCVMA
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
I have taken my dog to Wellington Animal Hospital since he was a puppy. He is now almost 13 years old. We have always received excellent care for him. He also goes to Wellington for grooming every eight weeks. The new groomer who started about a year and half ago does a great job and he really seems to really like her. They had another groomer before her and she was OK, but I think this new groomer is much better with my dog and does a better job grooming him. If you are looking for good hospital to take your pet to I recommend Wellington.
Posted: 8/3/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I took my very long haired Maine Coon kitty to get groomed. After telling the office ladies that I would be in my office all day, and not accepting phone calls, I told them how I wanted the cat to have her hair cut, and wrote a letter to the groomer (which clearly never made it to her) -- the groomer called me at work, and acted like she had never gotten the note.
Regardless of that, the groomer did an excellent job, which has to be hard to do for on a cat that is fat and fluffy. She even put a cute little bandana around her neck!
They only have the long hair cat groomer come in 2 Fridays a month, so the availability kind of stinks, But I will be taking my cat back for sure.
Posted: 5/3/2007Provided by Citysearch -
When I first got my puppy three years ago, I took him to Wellington Animal hospital for his vet care, as well as for grooming. The Vets there are very nice, as are the groomers. I have a Shih Tzu who requires grooming about every 6 weeks. I have tried multiple groomers, and have only found one who did an outstanding job for the money...she was not at Wellington by the way. The grooming job that was done on my little fur baby was just ok, nothing exceptional.
Also, I've noticed the ladies at the front desk don't listen to instructions very well. I once told them that I wanted to wait a month on renewing his vaccines, and they vaccinated him, and charged me anyway.