Docs Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are a family owned and operated hospital. Dr. Haebler & Dr. Chaney met in veterinary school and later married. We both are graduates of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. We have a son, a dog, a box turtle, a tortoise, and a bird.
We are a full service hospital established in the 1990's. We strive to provide high quality wellness services, medicine, surgery and dentistry for each of your pets' needs. We are happy to offer care for your dog, cat and exotic pets.
Our hospital has a complete in house laboratory which allows the doctors to perform a complete five part blood count, full chemistry panels, electrolyte balances, blood clotting times and urinalysis at the time of services. This allows our doctors to quickly assess a patient's health status so that appropriate therapy can be started right away. We also offer specialty laboratory testing through a partnership with Idexx and Abaxis laboratories.We offer a wide variety of soft tissue surgeriesand comprehensive dental services. We have a digital dental radiologyunit which allows rapid assessment for dental disease. We have an in house pharmacyso that you can have your pets prescriptions filled while you are at our hospital.
- Harrisons, Hill's , Royal Canin
- Payment method:
- debit, master card, visa, discover, check, cash
- We pride ourselves in offering state of the art surgical monitors to our patients undergoing anesthesia. These monitors measure your petsheart rate, heart rhythm, respiratory rate,blood pressure and oxygen saturationthroughout the entire procedure. In addition, pets undergoing anesthesia are maintained onwater blankets throughout the procedure to maintain your pets' body temperature. We strongly believe in utilizing preemptive, intraoperative and post operative pain management to keep your pets comfortable during all phases of surgery and recovery.
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians