Docs Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are a family owned and operated hospital. Dr. Haebler & Dr. Chaney met in veterinary school and later married. We both are graduates of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. We have a son, a dog, a box turtle, a tortoise, and a bird.
- Harrisons, Hill's , Royal Canin
- Payment method:
- debit, master card, visa, discover, check, cash
- We pride ourselves in offering state of the art surgical monitors to our patients undergoing anesthesia. These monitors measure your petsheart rate, heart rhythm, respiratory rate,blood pressure and oxygen saturationthroughout the entire procedure. In addition, pets undergoing anesthesia are maintained onwater blankets throughout the procedure to maintain your pets' body temperature. We strongly believe in utilizing preemptive, intraoperative and post operative pain management to keep your pets comfortable during all phases of surgery and recovery.
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Valet
Specialties: Felines, Avian, Puppies, Doggies, Kittens, Canines