Badger & Baker Attorneys At LawAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Badger & Baker practices primarily Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury law. If you have been injured in an accident, follow the steps below and contact Badger & Baker Law Offices.
Steps to take if you're injured at work:
- Notify your employer as soon as possible.
- File a report of injury at your initial medical appointment.
- Keep your employer advised of your situation on a regular basis.
Steps to take if you're injured in an automobile accident:
- Report the accident to the police.
- Seek medical attention immediately and file a report of injury at your initial medical appointment.
- Keep important evidence including photographs of injuries, damaged property and the scene where the accident occurred.
- Do not sign any documents or allow anyone to record you.
- If injury persists, continue to seek medical attention.
- Labor Relations
- Personal Injury
- Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys