I would give this a five star. My dog has suffered from stomach issues and CAMC has been so caring and sympathetic. My dog was given first rate care and our family was treated with respect and compassion. fortunately our dog is now on a special diet and has been fine. I would highly recommend CAMC.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Companion Animal Medical CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Companion Animal Medical Center is an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited, state-of-the-art full-service veterinary center located in Carmel, Indiana. CAMC provides the best in health care and boarding facilities for dogs & cats. The care, comfort, and health of your pet are our top priorities. Companion Animal Medical Center is always accepting new clients. Let us show you how we can help you provide your pet with the very best care possible.
- Physical Exams - Surgical Procedures, i.e., Spaying, Neutering, etc. - Prescriptions - Bathing - Boarding. Visit our website for a complete list of services.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa, debit, travelers checks
- Veterinarian On Call,Emergency Veterinary Care,Boarding,Technology Integration,Accepting New Patients,Boarding and Day Care,Friendly Caring Staff,Dental Care,Surgical,24 Hour Emergency Admission,7 Days A Week,Ultrasound,Prescripiton Pick Up /Drop Off
American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinary Specialty Services
We had a TERRIBLE experience here! We felt as though we had taken our dog into a crappy mechanic and were just being scammed for unnecessary procedures. The only difference between a crappy mechanic and this place though is that they have the ability to play with your emotions and tug on your heart strings. We had to bring our dog in for emergency care late one night. Everyone was really nice to us (the only reas... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been a client at Companion Animal Hospital for a very long time and they have always been caring and kind with all my animals. The staff and doctors are wonderful and they are open on the weekends..... and that is so helpful when you work during the week !!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I recently had to put my 14 yr old dog to sleep and I chose this vet for its proximity to my home. I didn't expect to find a vet that I will use for any future pets. Dr. Birchfield was kind and understanding and offered suggestions without making me feel that they were trying to get me to spend more money on unnecessary services. I really felt that they understood how difficult it was to make the decision to put d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch