Baume Psychological Services, P.C.Add to mybook
- Appointments Available
- General Info:
Child & Adolescent Services Offered For:
- Abuse Victimization - Academic Underachievement - ADHD (Inattention, Hyperactivity, Impulsivity) - Alcohol and Drug Abuse - Anger Management - Anxiety & Depression - Asperger's - Bedwetting - Bullying Perpetration & Victimization - Defiance & Delinquency - Disruptive & Attention-Seeking Behavior - Divorce Reaction & Blended Family Problems - Low Self-Esteem - Lying & Manipulation - Negative Peer Influences - Peer & Sibling Conflict - School Refusal - Social Phobia & Shyness - Sleep Disturbance - Thumb Sucking
Although Dr. Baume treats all the aforementioned problem areas, his main clinical area of interest and expertise is modifying thoughts & behaviors associated with:
- Noncompliance or Expectation Avoidance - Defiance - Tantrums - Backtalk, Nagging, Interrupting - Auditory & Visual Inattention - Poor School Performance - Dawdling & Tardiness - Social Skill Deficits - Tattling - Sibling Fights - Verbal & Physical Aggression - Lying
Adult Services Offered For:
- ADD - Anger Management - Antisocial Behavior - Anxiety & Panic - Alcohol and Drug Abuse - Childood Traumas - Depression - Family Conflict - Financial Stress - Grief/Loss - Impulse Control - Intimate Relationship Conflicts - Legal Conflicts - Low Self-Esteem - Male Sexual Dysfunction - Mania or Hypomania - Medical Issues - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Posttraumatic Stress Disorder - Sexual Abuse Victimization - Sleep Disturbance - Social DIscomfort & Shyness - Vocational Stress
Psychotherapy for Youth, Families & Adults.
Free Intial Phone Consultation
Dr. Baume will assess the nature of the concern to determine whether working together will be a good fit. He is also available to assist in understanding and accessing insurance benefits. Please see his website for a full listing of accepted insurance companies or provider networks.
Dr. Baume utilizes a time-limited, goal-directed, and evidenced-based intervention approach to symptom assessment and psychotherapy. This includes developing a written treatment plan that contains examples of the reported problems and mutually agreed upon goals and objectives. This structure provides a benchmark to gauge progress and a timeline for treatment. Approaching therapy in this manner facilitates the most efficient, costeffective course of treatment.
Individualized interventions may include behavior modification programs and written exercises completed between sessions. Clients receive a binder that contains the treatment plan, behavior modification tracking forms that measure progress, and written exercises. This serves as the record of client's treatment efforts and can be used as a resource to address issues that may arise after therapy has ended.
- Payment method:
- check, discover, insurance, master card, visa
North of 116th Street on N. Pennsylvania St. in Carmel, just east of 31/Meridian in the Americenter Office Suites building. After-hours (5pm) appointments will need to dial 3138 on the vestibule phone to inform Dr. Baume of your arrival for the appointment.
Baume Psychological Services
- Mental Health Services, Psychologists, Counseling Services, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Psychotherapists