Baume Psychological Services, P.C.
- General Info:
Child & Adolescent Services Offered For:
- Abuse Victimization - Academic Underachievement - ADHD (Inattention, Hyperactivity, Impulsivity) - Alcohol and Drug Abuse - Anger Management - Anxiety & Depression - Asperger's - Bedwetting - Bullying Perpetration & Victimization - Defiance & Delinquency - Disruptive & Attention-Seeking Behavior - Divorce Reaction & Blended Family Problems - Low Self-Esteem - Lying & Manipulation - Negative Peer Influences - Peer & Sibling Conflict - School Refusal - Social Phobia & Shyness - Sleep Disturbance - Thumb Sucking
Although Dr. Baume treats all the aforementioned problem areas, his main clinical area of interest and expertise is modifying thoughts & behaviors associated with:
- Noncompliance or Expectation Avoidance - Defiance - Tantrums - Backtalk, Nagging, Interrupting - Auditory & Visual Inattention - Poor School Performance - Dawdling & Tardiness - Social Skill Deficits - Tattling - Sibling Fights - Verbal & Physical Aggression - Lying
Adult Services Offered For:
- ADD - Anger Management - Antisocial Behavior - Anxiety & Panic - Alcohol and Drug Abuse - Childood Traumas - Depression - Family Conflict - Financial Stress - Grief/Loss - Impulse Control - Intimate Relationship Conflicts - Legal Conflicts - Low Self-Esteem - Male Sexual Dysfunction - Mania or Hypomania - Medical Issues - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Posttraumatic Stress Disorder - Sexual Abuse Victimization - Sleep Disturbance - Social DIscomfort & Shyness - Vocational Stress
- Payment method:
- check, discover, insurance, master card, visa
North of 116th Street on N. Pennsylvania St. in Carmel, just east of 31/Meridian in the Americenter Office Suites building. After-hours (5pm) appointments will need to dial 3138 on the vestibule phone to inform Dr. Baume of your arrival for the appointment.
Baume Psychological Services
- Mental Health Services, Psychologists, Counseling Services, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Psychotherapists