Athletico - CarmelAdd to My Book
Mon - Thu 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sat 7:00 am - 12:30 pm
- More Info:
- Since its inception in 1991, Athletico has worked diligently at becoming the best provider of physical therapy, occupational/hand therapy, work rehabilitation, and fitness services throughout Chicagoland, Wisconsin and Indiana. Our team of specialists includes physical, occupational, work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, massage therapists, certified athletic trainers, personal trainers, and strength and conditioning specialists. In addition, Athletico provides services to over 150 affiliations including high schools, colleges, and all of Chicago’s professional sports teams. To demonstrate Athletico’s commitment to providing quality care and service to our patients, we measure functional patient outcomes and patient satisfaction using a third-party outcomes system, Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc. (FOTO®). While many in health care say they are committed to quality care and service, few are willing to put their resources into actually measuring these cornerstones and responding to them. Athletico is doing just that. The proof is in the results, both patient care and professionally. In 2013, Athletico was named the #1 place to work in Chicago by the Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces. In addition, in 2012, Athletico received the distinct honor of being named Practice of the Year by Advance Magazine.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (877) 284-5384
- Physical Therapy : What to Expect from an Athletico Physical Therapist Our Physical Therapists are experts in motion who treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. As highly trained healthcare professionals, our therapists create personal treatment plans that meet the patient’s healthcare and post-operative rehabilitation needs. We work closely with physicians to return patients to pre-injury levels. Our rehabilitation services keep patients moving forward, so they can return to day-to-day work and recreational activities and remain at their optimal health without further risk of injury (APTA). Treatment may include: education about your condition, stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility, manual therapy to improve or maintain range of motion, exercise to strengthen muscles to improve coordination, balance, and endurance, postural re-education, home-exercise programs, injury prevention, pain management, and modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, traction, heat and/or cold therapy to relieve pain. Rehabilitation services: • Physical Therapy • Occupational Therapy • Orthopedic Rehabilitation • Work Rehabilitation • Women's Health Therapy • Pediatric Physical Therapy • Vestibular Rehabilitation • Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction • Aquatic Therapy • Orthotic Fabrication • Video Gait Analysis • Spine Control Class • Transportation Service • Video Throwing Analysis • G-Trainer- Anti Gravity Treadmill Outreach services: Athletic Training Outreach Program Endurance Program Performing Arts Rehabilitation Concussion Management Service Fitness Services: Golf Performance Center at Oak Brook Sports Performance Center at Oak Brook Garfield Ridge Fitness Center St. Charles Fitness Center Arlington Heights Fitness Center Gold Coast Fitness Center Massage Therapy Personal Training Performance Enhancement For more information please visit www.athletico.com/services Complimentary Injury Screen If you have an injury and are not certain what you should do about it, you can set up an appointment at any of our locations for a complimentary injury screening. Be seen by a licensed physical or occupational therapist or certified athletic trainer regarding a musculoskeletal injury or ailment. Typically a screening takes approximately 30 minutes. During the screening, next options will be recommended. Injury screenings are by appointment only and will be scheduled within 24-48 hours of your initial call. Transportation Service Athletico offers transportation reimbursement for our rehabilitation patients who require transportation assistance. Athletico’s transportation service allows patients to complete their therapy at the location and time of their choice. Reimbursement is offered at all Athletico locations.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Convenience: • All major insurance providers accepted • Over 80 locations in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin • Complimentary injury screenings available at all locations • Transportation service available • Easy online bill payment • Evening and weekend appointments available • Licensed professionals will be working with you one-on-one • We accommodate new patients for their first appointment within 24-48 hours of their initial call • Health Clubs, massage therapy, and personal training offered at select locations.
Athletico is proud to partner with many professional sports teams
- Athletico has developed relationships with various clubs, organizations and associations ranging from youth sports to adult leagues to athletic clubs. Within these relationships, Athletico provides athletic trainers for on-site coverage as well as sports performance specialists for several of our partners. Visit Athletico.com for a list of all partnerships.
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Massage Therapists, Physical Fitness Consultants & Trainers, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Rehabilitation Services