Adoptions of Indiana is absolutely a God send! They have been wonderful working with us and they are super flexible. After working with other adoption agencies we have found that Adoptions of Indiana truly care about the children and also us! It's remarkable how blessed we feel to have found them. We would recommend them hands down to anyone who asked. Thank you AOI for caring about us and our family and working with... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- More Info:
Adoptions of Indiana is a licensed, not-for-profit, child-placing agency dedicated to giving hope to children, birth parents, and adoptive families. Adoption is one of the most profound events in the lives of children and birth and adoptive parents.
We exist to empower, equip, and support children and families by providing compassionate, respectful and professional adoption services through the entire process and throughout the adoptive lifecycle.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (317) 574-8971
TollFree: (888) 573-0122
- Counseling and Support Services for women experiencing an crisis pregnancy;Financial Assistance available;Pre and Post Placement Counseling and Support Services available for Expectant Women, Birth Parents, and Adoptive Families;Pre-Adoption Home Studies for Domestic, International, Embryo, Step-parent, Single-parent, Second parent adoptions;Post-Adoption Supervision and Support Services;Birth Parent Network Support Group;Birth Parent Celebration;Indiana Birth Parent On-line group;Indiana Adoptees Have Answers On-line group;Adoption Connection Club for school age adoptees;E2-Equipped & Empowered for teen adoptees;Post adoption Continuing Education ClassesWhile We Wait groupCommunity Adoption Education for nursing, medical and legal continuing education.
- Domestic Adoption, Embryo Adoption, International Adoption, Second-parent Adoption, Single-parent Adoption, Step-parent Adoption
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, check, paypal
- Adoptions of Indiana is located in north suburban Indianapolis, IN--Carmel, IN. We are located on 116th Street between Keystone Parkway and Rangeline Roads in the Stratford Office Center. We are in the Merchants Square community. We hope to see you soon!
- We are available 24 hours/ 7 days a week for crisis intervention and emergency issues. We are available to meet in the evening and during the weekend when needed.We offer a warm and comfortable setting with a caring and compassionate staff who are professionally trained.Spanish and Portuguese translators available.
- Adoptions of Indiana is licensed by Indiana FSSA We are members of Joint Council on International Children's Services; NACAC- North American Council on Adoptable Children; and Pact-An Adoption Alliance.
- Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services, Adoption Services, Pregnancy Counseling, Counseling Services, Pregnancy Information & Services, Child Care
The staff at Adoptions of Indiana are so helpful and kind. They made my husband and I feel welcome from the first meeting. They kindly answered all one million questions we had to ask, and never made us feel like we were bothering them with insignificant issues. Meg is extremely helpful in a very professional way, and also in a warm friendly way. Our situation was sort of rushed because we only had 3 months to pla... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Patty, Thank you so much for your kind words about the services you received here at Adoptions of Indiana. I'm thankful everyday for our staff who are committed to our families and our work. Please stay in touch and know that we'll continue to be available to your family through the years! Warmly, Meg