Adoptions of Indiana is absolutely a God send! They have been wonderful working with us and they are super flexible. After working with other adoption agencies we have found that Adoptions of Indiana truly care about the children and also us! It's remarkable how blessed we feel to have found them. We would recommend them hands down to anyone who asked. Thank you AOI for caring about us and our family and working with... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Adoptions Of IndianaAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- ADOPTIONS OF INDIANA works with highly respected and well established international adoption agencies and adoption attorneys throughout the United States. Our agency provides domestic and international adoption services to Indiana residents.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 573-0122
- adoption services, adoptive families, pregnancy counseling, pregnancy information and services, adopting babies adopting children,
- Domestic Adoption, Embryo Adoption, International Adoption, Second-parent Adoption, Single-parent Adoption, Step-parent Adoption
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, check, paypal
- Adoptions of Indiana is located in north suburban Indianapolis, IN--Carmel, IN. We are located on 116th Street between Keystone Parkway and Rangeline Roads in the Stratford Office Center. We are in the Merchants Square community. We hope to see you soon!
- We are available 24 hours/ 7 days a week for crisis intervention and emergency issues. We are available to meet in the evening andduring the weekend when needed.We offer a warm and comfortable setting with a caring and compassionate staff who are professionally trained.Spanish and Portuguese translators available.
Joint Council on International Children's Services
North American Council on Adoptable Children
National Association of Social Workers
- Adoptions of Indiana is licensed by Indiana FSSA We are members of Joint Council on International Children's Services; NACAC- North American Council on Adoptable Children; and Pact-An Adoption Alliance.
- Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services, Child Care, Adoption Services, Pregnancy Counseling, Counseling Services, Pregnancy Information & Services
The staff at Adoptions of Indiana are so helpful and kind. They made my husband and I feel welcome from the first meeting. They kindly answered all one million questions we had to ask, and never made us feel like we were bothering them with insignificant issues. Meg is extremely helpful in a very professional way, and also in a warm friendly way. Our situation was sort of rushed because we only had 3 months to pla... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Patty, Thank you so much for your kind words about the services you received here at Adoptions of Indiana. I'm thankful everyday for our staff who are committed to our families and our work. Please stay in touch and know that we'll continue to be available to your family through the years! Warmly, Meg