Wow -- the Carmel Mission Inn is a very special place. It is as the south end of the town of Carmel and overlooks beautiful field (with grazing sheep) and then the mighty Pacific Ocean. The guest rooms feel like you are at home. Clint Eastwood started the Carmel Mission Inn and his commitment to excellence is demonstrated throughout.
Carmel Mission Inn
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Appropriate to its surroundings, the unique and vibrant Carmel Mission Inn will both relax and rejuvenate you. With 165 colorfully-decorated boutique style rooms, our hotel offers that special touch with luxury bath and body products, heated pool and two spas. Our guests enjoy convenient proximity to the unique restaurants, shops and galleries of Carmel-by-the-Sea, historic landmarks such as the Carmel Mission, the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, Big Sur's breathtaking coastline, world renowned golf, and of course, some of the most sought after sports events and festivals. Whatever the occasion, come revel in the delights of the Carmel Mission Inn while experiencing one of the most enchanting destinations on Earth. AMENITY *Heated Pool *Two Spas *Fitness Center *Room Service *Business Services *Private Lush Gardens *Complimentary Parking *Massage Services Available *In-Room Coffee Maker *Iron and Ironing Board *iPod Docking Stations *37" LCD Flat Panel Tel evision *Hairdryer *Dual Phones *Refrigerator *Voice Mail *Data Port *Patio Settings or Private Balconies Available *Coming July 2008, An Exciting New Restaurant and Lounge! ASSOCIATION A Member of Luxe Hotels
- The Carmel Mission Inn is Carmel's largest hotel and conference center and the ideal location for your meeting, conference, wedding, or retreat. We are small enough to provide a high level of personal attention and service, and spacious enough to handle events for up to 300 people. Our five versatile meeting and banquet rooms total over 4500 square feet of conference space, including two executive conference rooms. Our Parlor Suites, perfect for parties of up to twenty-five, include a living room, den, and guest room.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, diners club, mastercard
- Conveniently located directly off Highway 1, just minutes from Pebble Beach and the majestic Big Sur coastline. Directly across from the Crossroads and next to the Barnyard Shopping Center
- Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Lodging
Went to this hotel with my girlfriend for a local Valentines Day getaway. Hotel was recently renovated and we loved the decor. King bed with lighted mural was very sexy and fun. Fuse restaurant bar was very very cool with live music to dance. Food was excellent and the service efficient and friendly. Loved the hot tubs and garden area. We will be back