Kepare salon is nice and one of the cleanest salons I've been to. I have been going to Julie for about a decade now. I highly recommend her as a hair stylist! Julie recommended the new Kevin Murphy line for my thinning hair and its amazing! I wouldn't switch back to any other shampoo or conditioner! I always walk out of the hair salon with 100% satisfaction!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Kepare Hair and Skin Salon in Capitola, Santa Cruz County - Experienced Educated Staff - High Quality Services - Comfortable Atmosphere Upon its creation in 1994, Kepare quickly became the flagship salon for Santa Cruz County, and it remains so to this day. Kepare sets the area standard for top quality salon services, satisfied clients, and excellent reputation, all in an upscale and comfortable environment. Kepare offers an extensive and carefully chosen retail selection of in-demand hair care and skincare products. Kepare's mission is to give their clients great service in a warm and friendly setting where the clients and the staff are happy to be. The Kepare Team is made up of 18 independent hairstylists and estheticians, each one with the training, talent, and experience to give you the results you have been looking for. At Kepare you will always feel welcome! You can often hear laughter, and can sense the genuine camaraderie between the team members. Most of the crew has been working together 10-15 years, and they are very proud of their professional family. Constantly updating their skills and salon environment, they support each other by sharing their education and new ideas. Kepare proudly earns over a million dollars of business in beautifying your community every year.
- Hair Cutting, Hair Color, Highlights, Corrective Color, Pure Brazilian Keratin Smoothing, Hot Head Natural Hair Extensions, Special Event Styling, Facials, Waxing, Microdermabrasion Microdermabrasion
- All Nutrient / Sukesha, Framesi ColorLover, Kevin Murphy, MD Formulations, Pure Brazilian, Schwarzkopf Styling Products, Yonka
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Beauty Salons, Skin Care
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Love the look and feel of Kepare. Love that it is always fastidiously clean and upscale in its look. Love that all the stylists all smile and give a warm welcome. Pablo, the owner is a rock star..gives great hair...doo's, entertains you with his kindness and hilarity , and welcomes you like you are his only client. Greatest salon EVER!
Pablo is hands down the best stylist I've ever had. After 40 years of bad haircuts, I'd all but given up on finding a decent stylist. Then my sister set me up with an appointment with Pablo as a birthday gift. What a difference he's made! After my first cut and color, I had clients and family members tell me I looked 10 years younger. I've told Pablo he'd better never retire, but I won't go to anyone else.
I had the same hairstylist since I was 11, but was forced to find a new stylist when she died. I was referred to Rahni by a friend and she's been my go to person for more than a decade. Wouldn't go anywhere else! She understands my hair, isn't afraid to tell me something won't work and really listens to my feedback.
I have been seeing Jen for 12 years. She is an incredibly talented stylist and color expert. Over the years she has given me short and long haircuts, color, highlights, and lowlights. She is very knowledgable about her craft and is honest with clients about making healthy decisions for their hair. On top of her professionalism, Jen is a kind and genuine person. I am always delighted to be in her company! I always leave the salon feeling beautiful and happy. :)
Jen is an exceptional stylist who is warm, caring, and professional. She has worked with me to improve the condition of my longer hair and has sensitively recommended great products for color, highlighting, and hair care. She is a gem and goes out of her way to meet the needs of her clients so they are delighted with the results like I am!
I have been seeing Jen for about 15 years at this point. She has an amazing talent in understanding cut and color. When I went very suddenly gray at 30, she helped me feel glamorous and beautiful. She tames my daughter's prodigious mane, and she even rescued my haircut-fearing son from continued bowl cuts at home! It would be enough if she were simply the best at her job, but she is also an amazing human being. She has a great sense of humor, is an excellent listener, and has a kind,...view more kind heart. Over the years she has gone way past being my stylist and has become a treasured friend. Anyone who is able to spend a few hours with her should count themselves very lucky!view less
There's good reason why Kepare has been so successful for years - that reason is Pablo Yee. He treats his clients, staff, and stylists with respect and true friendship. He is a real hoot, has 'em all in stitches all day long, and yet is a consummate professional -- top notch work, the salon is well organized, everything just flows smoothly.
Pati at Kepare in the best in town for color and haircuts. I have gone to her for years and would not trust my hair with anyone else. I always get compliments on my hair - and several strangers have even made appointments with her when I gave them her card. I would recommend Pati to anyone. She's the best. She's always full of fresh ideas, and its been great to have someone who also gets my ideas, and knows always how to cut my hair so it ""does"" what I want it to. I have never...view more left the salon without totally loving my hair!view less