I took 2 of my dogs here for first time! When they were dropped off, fiancé was yelled at to leave because rat terrier slipped her collar and almost jumped fence. He ended up catching her, due to her being scared. Then when I picked them up I was yelled at because they were supposedly flea infested and required treatment. Well no they weren't flea infested, as I have 2 other dogs that were not flea infested and 3 cat... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Busch's KennelAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The kennel has been in continouse operation for over 42 years, providing the pet owners of Cape county with the best and safest way to board their pets while they are out of town. The owners live on site, offering an added level of security not found at other facilities in the area.
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards
- Price Range:
- $14 - 25
- The kennel is located one mile off the junction of Highway 61 and Interstate 55, one mile past Klaus Park on County Road 313 on the left.
- Each dog has his own indoor/outdoor run with fresh water and bedding. Feeding times depend one each dog's schedule. Cats have their own individual two-story pen with fresh water, food and bedding. Cats are kept in a separate area from the dogs, which is also centrally heated and air-conditioned. Medications and special foods are not a problem. Animals must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. Please see our website for a list of those that we require.
- Southeast Missouri Kennel Club American Beagle Club
Busch, Wm E
- Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services