Corral Auto Parts & AutomotiveAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We specialize in rebuilt transmissions, rebuilt motors & Performance engines & Performance parts. Also 4x4 rebuilt rear axle assemblies and repaired drive shafts and custom driveshafts. Used engines and transmissions are also available. New windshields are available also.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (903) 848-8503
Phone: (903) 848-0683
- We specialize in rebuilt transmissions, rebuilt motors & Performance engines & Performance parts. Also 4x4 rebuilt rear axle assemblies and repaired drive shafts and custom driveshafts. Used engines and transmissions and new windshields are also available.
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards, cash
- Coming from Canton, go 198 toward Mabank 3 miles, take a right on FM 3227, go 6 miles, take left on VZ CR2406, shop is on the right................................Coming from Mabank, go under 175 toward Canton, go 6 M dowm 198 take left on FM47 and go 6 M, will see our sign and take a right there on FM3227, and we are on the first county road on the right vz cr 2406
Corral Auto Parts & Automotive
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Glass-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Love Corall Auto Parts! They're the first place I call when parts are needed. They know there stuff!Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Thanks alot buddy... come back to see us !!
more of a response to what that other person said. when you buy used you get used. quit your crying. ive bought a few things from corral and they did me very well. i have a pretty rare truck and michelle didnt give up on finding a transmission for it untill she felt she found the best one of a very very limited number of choices. im sure you had nothing to do with that motor trashing out.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Thank you very much for the compliment for Corral Auto parts, we hear alot of thanks helping & for finding hard to find parts, I always hear, call that girl, she can find anything, thanks again.
Our truck was towed in to this shop in Canton and they put a new block in......we got it back and two days later the truck was smoking and overheating.....the new block was cracked and leaked out all of the coolant and oil was even in the radiator.....the truck was taken back and now they want to charge more for replacing the ratiator that their bad engine ruined....it has been two months that we have been without th... view moreLike this review?Yes  (3)|Flag Abuse
We installed a good motor. ***motor blew & got HOT because customer refused a new radiator @ the time of install. Corral auto parts is not responcible for engines getting overheated from customers defective accesorries. ** We replaced the engine @ our expence and made customer pay for new radiator. Way to fair, our major loss of expence of labor and engine. No other shop would of warrantied the engine at all. But we did !!.