I was fighting on my own for about 9 months and was told about this lawyer from a family member. It took 2 years after I hired him to represent me and they did a Excellent Job got me more then what I even expected. Because I was disabled before I was 21 y/o with Marfans Syndrome. I refer him to every and anyone I hear or know is trying to get Disability.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Regas & HaagAdd to mybook
Never Give Up
- General Info:
- Our Lawyers Are Dedicated to Serving Our Clients.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 520-2200
- Social Security disability. Workers' Compensation.
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, mastercard
- Last Building on the left.. Enter on right side of building. Across the street from Days Inn
- Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Federal Law Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Workers Compensation Assistance, Employment Opportunities, Human Resource Consultants, Social Security Services, Social Security Consultants & Representatives, Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, General Practice Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys