Monro Muffler Brake & Service
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50% over dealer prices on complete factory scheduled maintenance. From oil changes to brakes and belts, Monro’s experienced technicians can perform all of the required tasks to keep your vehicle running like new and your warranty in effect. Our Best Price Guarantee—we’ll beat any competitor’s advertised price or written quote by 5%—ensures you never pay too much for your repairs. Monro is also one of the largest independent tire dealers in the United States. Our One Easy Price includes free mounting & balancing, valve stems, and a free alignment check, free lifetime rotations, and our 30-day Best Price and Ride Guarantees. We carry thousands of tires in stock and ready to install at your convenience.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 466-6676
- A/C Service (in select stores), Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections (in select stores), Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades.
- Abs, Monroe, firestone, goodyear
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Brake Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Tire Dealers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
- Other Information:
Specialties: Coil Springs, Exhaust Systems, Tires, Air Filters, Struts, Air Conditioning, A C, Alignments, Cooling, Catalytic Converters, Maintenance
I took my car there for an oil change and 4 tires. 1 hour later, sales guy takes me into garage to show me what was "wrong" with my car. After showing me a bill for $1,800, he told me that I would need new front bearings, tires, brakes and rotors. As a student living on loans, I told him I can't "do" $1,800, to which he replied smartly, "What CAN you do?" He said $850 would cover tires and brakes. I asked if this was for hi- or lo-end tires, he replied that they only sold one type of tires for my car, and that he only had 4 left--buy 3, get 1 free. He then said he could take off the $34 per tire road hazard insurance (which he never told me about in the first place). At that point, I told him to put the tires back on, and I settled for a 2 hour oil change. Incidentally, I had the bearings checked at two (2) other shops, both of which said the bearings were fine.