I received a salon & spa package as a gift for Valentine's Day and as a first time customer, I was pleasantly surprised. I was offered a wine slushie while I got my pedicure. And today, three days after my spray tan a male coworker asked if I'd been tanning. I honestly cannot believe the color looks so good.Share Review
Indigo Salon, Spa & BoutiqueAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Indigo's facility includes a full service salon, a relaxing day spa, make up-beauty lounge and an upscale fashion boutique. Indigo is your local getaway, a luxury oasis that exceeds your expectations! Indigo's highly trained team members are dedicated to assuring every guest receives a salon or spa experience, not just a service.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (248) 255-8241
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, mastercard, visa, discover
- Located in the Cherry Hill Village of Canton, Corner of Ridge and Cherry Hill Road.
- Indigo's facility includes a full service salon, a relaxing day spa, make up-beauty lounge and an upscale fashion boutique. Indigo is your local getaway, a luxury oasis that exceeds your expectations! Indigos highly trained team members are dedicated to assuring every guest receives a salon or spa experience, not just a service
Indigo Salon, Spa and Boutique
- Day Spas, Massage Therapists, Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
I have gone here for years but after I left with hair color all over my forehead after my last appt and then missed an appt and tried to reschedule they were very rude about rescheduling. They wanted a credit card on file to schedule. They have canceled my appt on me or changed my appt several times and even scheduled me with the wrong stylist. I think they are very overpriced, rude and poor quality. I have gone to 5 star salons before and this place doesn't even come close to the c...view moreustomer service I received at those places. Save yourself time and money and go somewhere else.view lessShare Review
Staff are stuck up, rude and difficult. Many lack basic skills. I got a supposedly hot stone massage. In the beginning, the stones were so hot they burned my back and I yelled out twice. Then I heard her lay all of the stones out on the counter until they got ice cold and then put the rest of them on my back.
What a complete disaster and anything but relaxing.
I am very suspicious of the 5 star reviews here. I don't believe they are real. They can’t be.
NEVER and I mean NEVER hav...view moree a service done here. Overpriced, rude, and low quality work. They have no idea what they are doing.view less
I have been a client here for some time. Every time I go, the staff is friendly and the building is always spotless. They also donate their time and skills to various charities and that cannot be said about many businesses or people. Cannot recommend Indigo high enough!Share Review