Hair FX Studio
- General Info:
- We have a great group of stylist that cater to your individual needs. Updo's creative colors, razor cuts or sleek barber cuts we offer it all. Each stylist is highly trained and offers a unique spin on what they do best.
- * Dimensional Color / Hilites * Latest Trends & Classic Styles * Wedding, Prom & Special Event Styles * Body Waxing * Nails * Brand Name Hair Products - Up to 50% Off
- PM, Bed Head/TIGI, ISO, Matrix, Matrix Essentials, schwartzkopf
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, visa, master card, discover, check, mastercard
- At the corner of warren and lilley
- Barbers, Beauty Salons, Hair Weaving, Nail Salons, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
I recently moved to Canton and was in need of a new hair salon. I am someone who is very picky about who does my hair. When I went into Hair FX Studio I felt so welcome. My stylist, Koreen cut my hair just how I like it! She was so friendly and could tell she really loves what she does. Everyone is asking where I got my hair done and I will definitely be recommending Hair FX Studio and Koreen!! :)
I just started coming to this shop as I followed my stylist, Koreen Khashan when she recently moved there. Koreen has been my hair stylist and manacurist for over 5 years. She is the greatest. I love the way she does my color. She is professional, caring and an all around beautiful person. I have recommended her to several people. I like the new shop and it's even closer to my home. If you are in the Canton area, you should definately give her a try.
I really love this salon. You get more than just a cut, color or manicure-it's fun and upbeat. Lou does a great job with my highlights at a reasonable price. The nail tech, Glenda, gives a great pedicure and my feet are ready for summer sandals. I recommend them to all my friends and family.