My wife and I just purchased our first RV from H W Motor Homes. Dan and his staff are great people that will bend overbackwards to accomadte your needs. The service staff is very friendly and very knowledgable. If your looking to buy and RV H W Motorhomes is the place to go. I highly recommend them. Thanks DanLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
H W Motor Homes IncAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Sales of New and Pre-Owned RVs, Parts, Repair *Insurance Work
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (734) 394-2000
Fax: (734) 397-3331
Tahoe Motor Home
*Puma Travel trailers and toy haulersCanyon cat Travel trailers and toy haulers *Nomad-Joey, Bobcat, SkycatLivin Lite: Camplite travel trailers and truck campers, Quickislver popups, VRV trailers,Travel Lite travel trailers, Truck campersStealth cargo, car haulers. more. *
- Forest River, Livin Lite, Skyline
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, check
- South of Michigan Ave., West Side of Belleville Rd.
- Sales, Service and repair. Propane for Grills, Travel trailers, High lows, motor homes, Parts store.
- Call for holiday hours.
- Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Rent & Lease, Travel Trailers, Transport Trailers, Motor Homes, Trailers-Automobile Utility
My wife and I just purchased our second Puma travel trailer from H&W. The staff are straightforward, polite, helpful and honest. There are no hidden fees or junk charges. The price they say is the price you pay. On both campers we had several upgrade requests H&W's technicians did them quickly and with high quality. If you want to deal with good people buy from H&W GordLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Zero personality when I called to rent a camper, I thought maybe they were just having a bad day. Nope, when I went in to prepay and sign the paperwork so my husband could pick it up the next day, I felt like I was dealing with people who had been possible pods recently, I'm talking zero. Then we accidentally left some fireworks under the queen bed (it was 4th of July), we called them and it had gone out and they cla... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch