Two members of our family came to Great Expressions dental in Canton for a cavity filling and both are needing to be replaced now. Mine was done very poorly and not packed enough so there was an air bubble inside the filling. The same thing happened to my mom's filling. We both went to a new dentist and have to return there to correct Great Expressions' poor job. Because of the hollow filling, a hole developed on top of it, which is now cracking across the top of the filling. I got thi...view mores filling about two years ago, and to have to pay for it to be done again is extremely frustrating.view less
Great Expressions Dental Centers Canton
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because our patients rely on us to improve their oral health and we deliver it; one smile at a time. Choosing a neighborhood dental office is an important decision. Great Expressions Dental Centers has been a leader in providing preventive dental care, orthodontics, surgery, and cosmetic dentistry to the communities we serve. We are consistently recognized for our contributions to improving oral health care through quality and safety initiatives, affordable dental care services, patient convenience and more.
- Cleanings and Examinations, Crowns/Bridges, Dentures/Partials, Extractions, Fillings, Root Canals, Veneers, Whitening, Root Canals, Peridontal Treatment/Therapy, Dental Implants, Extractions, Comprehensive Specialty Care for Children, Interceptive and Comprehensive Care.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Essex Centre
Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontists, Endodontists
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
Specialties: Periodontology, Periodontics
By Appointment Only: Yes
I had nothing but bad experiences at this place. The receptionists, record keepers act like they have a pole stuck up their a** and are very rude. It's obvious they are tired of working at this place. They need to hire new employees. Won't be back at that place and will not recommend them.
I went to them because I had a broken toothe. They said that I needed a root canal on a different toothe on the other side of my mouth that was worse even though I did not feel pain there. I took their advice. They had a dentist there that I could barely understand their English and when they were half through I was in so much pain that they could not finish it. They do not use gas. They said maybe I should go somewhere else. They recommended another dentist along way away from where I...view more live. After standing up for myself they decided there was no charge. I went to another dentist on inkster and warren rd. They gave me gas and finished in less than an hour. I now have a new dentist. Makes you wonder why alot of people say that they hate going to the dentist. I am one of those people. I am so glad I was not having brain surgery.........view less
Each time when I try to ask the doctor questions, it was like I wasn't supose to, I am annoying or I should've known every thing before comming . The doctor was supose to put my braces on but the nurses did everything. I dont know mybe that how it should be?\r
But I didn?t feel that they did a very good job?.\r