Dick Scott Nissan
- General Info:
- Dick Scott Nissan is part of Dick Scott Automotive Group, a family owned and operated group of dealerships & collision shops which have been serving the community for over 25 years. At Dick Scott, we have a shared goal of 100 Customer Satisfaction. We offer a huge selection of new and pre-owned vehicles along with the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Dick Scott is also proud to offer 2 state of the art Collision Centers, in Plymouth and in Fowlerville, that honors all insurance companies (including AAA, State Farm, Farmer s, Frankenmuth, Progressive, Allstate, Nationwide, and more) and provides all of the latest state of the art equipment. Quick Repair Service is available for cosmetic repairs. There are several on site amenities such as drink and snack machines, cable television, coloring sheets for children, and free wifi. Free Shuttle Service is available and rental vehicles are on site. All technicians are ASE and factory certified a nd available to take care of all of your vehicle needs. Our service department services all makes and models (including Ford, GM, Chrysler, and more). Our factory certified new and pre- owned sales staff can help you find the vehicle you want at a price you can afford. We have developed a PTO program to help support schools (details available on our website) and are a member of the Southeastern Michigan Better Business Bureau, Canton Chamber of Commerce and Plymouth Chamber of Commerce.
- New and Pre-owned VehiclesMISMP and OEM Nissan PartsBRANDNissan
- Payment method:
- check, debit, financing available, insurance, all major credit cards, visa, master card, discover
- Dick Scott Nissan is conveniently located in Canton, Michigan, about 1/2 mile west of I-275 on Michigan Avenue.
- Appointments Available
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
It was a Blessing.
I called on an Saturday just before the store was closing inquiring about what it would take to get a vehicle with my credit. John was very educated, polite and honest. John didn't make me feel like I was being pressured while I was on the phone. He made me feel welcomed. He told me that he would be in on Monday from 9 am to 8 pm.
I came in on Monday. Sat with John within 10mins of my time and his I was approved for a brand new car. When I went in I didn't think I was going to get approved and had very little thought of a pre owned vehicle. John came and walked me out to look at a brand new vehicle. The very first car we came too, I asked was it a new car he said yes I asked am I approved he said yes. I jump for joy. I said to John no need to look further I will take the first car he showed me. It was such a blessing to have both John's help me purchase my new vehicle.
I had a great experience. I had to get a hub replaced and Gary was awesome. He even drove me around in a similar vehicle so that I could compare my car's sound to another. This dealership and their employees always go out of their way to help me in whatever way they can.
I stopped by for a test drive on a Saturday and John took care of that. The following week, I called John and told him that I wanted a Rogue with certain specifications. John tracked down a vehicle that met our wish list at an Ohio dealership. I took delivery last Friday. Process was quick, easy and frankly - a pleasure.