Everyone is very friendly, full of smiles, and caring. This is the first place I have been to that I haven't been nervous. There was close to no wait time, and they were very descriptive, so there was no confusion. I never want to go to another dental office again. Completely worth the 40 minute drive.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Aspen DentalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Schedule a New Patient Appointment Online Now
- Walk-ins & dental emergencies welcome.
- Making Dentures in Days, not weeks!
- Full range of dental & denture services.
- General Info:
- Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And they promise to give you comprehensive care in a judgment-free environment. Because at Aspen Dental, our dentists treat each patient as if they were family. If you’re a denture wearer, you can choose from seven styles of our exclusive ComfiDents® brand dentures, more diverse and affordable options than are available at traditional dental practices. Plus, our on-site denture lab means quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Thanks to our convenient locations and extended office hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, scheduling an appointment is easy! You can schedule your appointment by phone Monday - Saturday, 7am - 9pm EST. Or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Walk-in patients and emergencies are welcome.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges
- Denture Repair & Relining
- Denture Replacement
- Emergency Dental Care
- Gum Disease
- Oral Surgery
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Carestream Dental digital X-rays, ComfiLytes Dentures, FlexiLytes Dentures, Imtek Mini Denture Implants, NaturaLytes Dentures, Vizilite Oral cancer screening, Zoom! Teeth Whitening (limited locations)
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I was very nervous about my visit to the dentist's office for the first of two, scheduled periodontal scaling and rootplanning procedures. However, Riley, the dental hygienist, quickly put me at ease and effectively explained the procedure in an easy to understand way. She was professional and had a sense of humor that I did not expect to experience at the dentist's office! The office staff has been helpful and so fa... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch