Valor Christian CollegeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Established in 1990, World Harvest Bible College is a Christian educational ministry that provides academic and religious educational courses. It offers a range of special services, such as student government, gymnasium and recreation center and intramural sporting activities. The college organizes various outreach programs that include training sessions, open air crusades, food distribution, shelter ministry, one-on-one evangelism and home visitations. It is a member of Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship and is approved by the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. The college offers academic programs in general Bible concentration, pastoral and church leadership, music ministries concentration and advanced pastoral leadership concentration. World Harvest Bible College is located in Canal Winchester, Ohio.
- Degree Programs Pastoral Leadership Missions Youth Ministries Children's Ministries Interdisciplinary Studies Evangelism Music Ministry Media Ministries Organizational Leadership Organizational Management Advanced Leadership (third-year honors program) ONE-YEAR CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS Evangelism General Studies Music Ministry Pastoral Studies
- Abby Trails, South Columbus
- Schools, Colleges & Universities