We went here yesterday for a senior ball dress and the staff is amazing . My daughter got individual one on one time with a " dress expert " . The girls there are amazing !!
- BBB Rating:
- Wedding Dresses and Gowns Sample...
- General Info:
- Located in Campbell, Calif., Trudys Brides & Special Occasions has been providing wedding dresses/gowns and party dresses for over 30 years. The company provides a broad selection of designer bridal gowns, evening dresses and party wear by various leading dress designers, including Alvina Valenta, Maggi Sottero, Mori Lee, Rosa Clara, Diamianou, Jovani, Daymor, Faviana, La Femme and many more. It offers a wide collection of wedding accessories, such as bracelets, chandelier earrings, veils and tiaras among others. Trudys Brides & Special Occasions also features bridal shoes from designers, such as Bliss, Dyeables, Touch-Ups, Colorifices and Salon shoes. Additionally, it offers professional wedding consultant services to its customers.
- alfred angelo, allure, allure bridal, bill levkoff, casablanca, david tutera, enzoani, faviana, jasmine, jovani, justin alexander, la femme, maggie sottero, moonlight, mori lee, pronovias, sherri hill
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- The Pruneyard
- East Campbell, Pruneyard
- Bridal Shops, Women's Clothing
Trudy's is truly a phenomenal place! The wide selection of bridal attire available and the wonderful staff workin there make it a unique and memorable experience. I have never felt so valued an so well taken care of. The customer service I received was/is top notch! Mary, my consultant, I fell in love with immediately. So much so that I am actually inviting her to my wedding! Steven was also wonderful and literally went above and beyond to ensure my happiness. He worked closely with me an listened intently to my every desire to be sure that not a single detail about my dress or what I wanted was overlooked! Lastly, on the day I purchased my dress Trudy came in and introduced herself. It was refreshin to see a business owner take the time to truly meet and thank her customers! In a stressful time, Trudy's Bride's put all of my worries at ease! I highly recommend them for any wedding/event in the future! I will definitely be a repeatin customer for many years to come!
10/28/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Wonderful! I came with a few of my bridesmaids so they could purchase their dresses. In the meantime I went to check if my wedding dress had arrived and sure enough..it did!! The best part was that I was able to try it on and I fell in love with the dress all over again as if it was the first time I tried it on. I was also able to find my veil and tiara. The lady who helped me was wonderful but I'm ashamed to say, I forgot her name. The service was wonderful and Stephanie in the bridesmaid department has also been a joy to work with. She as well as Connie and Marika and the nice lady who helped me with my dress last Sunday are very helpful and kind. Thank you again.
**Authenticated review by ReviewBoost
10/21/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I did not have an appointment and I happened to see a beautiful dress in the window and the staff were very friendly and squeezed me in for a 20 min fitting. Thank you! (I ended up trying on only one dress... and now I am looking forward to wearing it at my wedding!)
10/16/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I heard so many horrible things about Trudy's and how they are snobby and expensive.
That is not what I experienced at all. I came in on a Sunday with no appointment and they still had time for me. I brought in 8 family members and my bridal consultant spent 2 hours helping me.
My dress was affordable, great quality and everything I hoped it would be. My dress was sent to me within 2 months. I love trudy's
10/06/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Great! I think it is safe to say that Trudy's has the best selection of Wedding dresses in the South Bay. I was traveling up and down the coast looking for a dress and trudy's had ,by far, one of the best selections. Ask for Diane as a consultant. She has great taste, listens and never pressures you! Good luck in your search for a dress. It took me 10 months before I finally found, The one :)
i love trudy's!
i went to the special occassion one
but they were super nice! and helped
me pick out alot of dresses in my
size, and i think i was even a bit cranky
because i had been looking for dresses
all day, but they put up with my attitude
and they were soooooooo nice! i love
it :] i am defenitly shopping there for
my other dresses!
09/17/2007Provided by Citysearch -
After a long day of wedding dress shopping, I was pleasantly surprised by Trudy's. The woman who helped me was professional and patient. After describing to her what I liked and did not like about the dresses I was trying on, she found the perfect dress for my style and body type. I would highly recommend Trudy's to someone who wants a pleasant experience while shopping for their wedding dress.