nice store with lots of good stuff for your closet and storage too. Good selection of shelf's for shoes and clothes.
The Home Depot
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Home Depot #642 isn't just a hardware store. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Campbell, CA residents. Let us help with your project!
- Tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.
- Hampton Bay, Glacier Bay, Husky, Home Decorators Collection, Vigoro, GE, Amana, Whirlpool, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Electrolux, Toto, John Deere, BEHR, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Ridgid, Makita, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Bosch, Hilti, Dremel, Mohawk, Martha Stewart Living, Artistic Weavers, and more.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, financing available, debit
- Downtown Campbell, Central Campbell
- Home Centers, Building Materials, Tools, Home Improvements, Paint, Hardware Stores
06/10/2010Provided by Citysearch -
All I have to say is, do NOT shop here. One of the worst Home Depot I have ever shopped at. Cannot ever find help in any of the aisles. When they say they will ""page"" somebody for you, nobody ever comes.
Unfortunately I bought $1500 worth of appliances online from HD, and when I tried to cancel the order the day after (well before the delivery date which was still 14 days away), the online store rep told me to go into the closet physical store to get the balance from my gift card back. Well, this Home Depot store said they couldn't do that. Two different answers from the same company and a wasted trip and my time.
So now I'm stuck with the order. The appliances finally came, but the $20 ""hose"" that I was forced to buy didn't work with the installation. The installation crew took it back and told me just ""go back to the store"" for a refund. Guess what? Went back to the store, and was told again they couldn't do that. When I asked where's the manager, I was told they're gone for the day and would call me back the next day. Of course, that didn't happen. Would not likely shop here again. Other hardware stores have much better service and more people walking around when you actually need help.