Adorable! Great Service. After leaving the incredibly overrated, Trudy's, we were pleased to find Gabrielle's. The dresses were unique and of the best quality. The staff was friendly and helpful but not over-opinionated. We probably went to 5 different bridal shops looking for my friend's dress and this was by-far the best atmosphere. They even opened champagne when she picked her dress. In addition, they didn't push... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gabrielle's Bridal AtelierAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Gabrielle's Bridal Atelier LLC is elegance, sophistication, and style. Located in the beautiful and charming Campbell, Gabrielle's provides the perfect backdrop to experience the latest in chic couture bridal. Campbell is a wonderful destination spot catering to both the San Francisco and San Jose Bay Area Bride.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (408) 370-0909
Phone: (408) 370-9999
- We provide an intimate setting to focus on you and your story. Your once in a lifetime dream is what we strive to fulfill. Your individuality is important and should shine through on your special day. Gabrielle's will commit to finding a gown that embodies you and your dream.
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance
- Downtown Campbell, Central Campbell
- The exclusive couture collection represented at Gabrielle's ranges from elegant, lustrous, and modern to graceful, classic, and feminine. We have the best of quality gowns fit for the distinctive bride. Most of our collection can be customized for you and your vision.
- San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Francisco, Sunnyvale
- Bridal Shops, Wedding Supplies & Services, Women's Clothing
LOVED THIS BOUTIQUE!!!!! so quaint and the girls were fabulous. Loved Laura she was so nice to the big group that came with the bride. Our Bride found a DRESS!, and they immediately provided champagne to celebrate!!!! Loved the atmosphere we all immediately felt at ease and I will definitely return.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gabrielle made looking for my wedding dress a wonderful experience! Not only did we get excellent customer service, real advice, one to one attention, we got champagne! Gabrielle helped me find the dress that was perfect for me and my day, she was honest and assisted me with the 'redesign' that I did to the gown. She was so creative and knowledgeable that I took all the advice she could give me. Each time I called wi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
They have an awesome selection of gowns. Gabrielle herself suggested a gown that I would not have selected had I been by myself and it turned out to "be the one". Gabrielles carries high end designers (Melissa Sweet, Anne Barge, Ramona Keveza) go to her website http://www.gabriellesbri… to see full list, but seems to have a gown for every bride and close to every budget. Her current location in Los Gatos ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
From the first time my mother and I walked into Gabrielle's we knew why people wait two to three weeks to visit her boutique. The dresses were out of bags and she and her boutique are very inviting. We sat down and talked about my wedding and the location. The one on one attention was is great at her boutique. When it was time to select and look over the gowns, I was even told to touch and feel the materials of t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gabrielle's Bridal is Great and worth the drive from San Francisco. I live and work in San Francisco and many people in the city are finding out about Gabrielle's Bridal. I was highly recommended by a co-worker of mine to visit Gabrielle's Bridal as her friend purchased her AWSOME Melissa Sweet Grown there. I went on a Saturday and found the experience to be fantastically great. My mother was extremely happy with ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
After several bad experiences at boutiques all over California, I was beginning to grow frustrated with the entire "dress hunt" experience. I was in San Jose with my mom for the weekend hitting all the San Jose shops when I decided to call Gabrielle's store, she squeezed me in for a 1:00 appointment on a Saturday and I'm so glad that she did because I found my dream dress. Yes, the dresses are on the expe... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse