Dear Dr. Coe, Thank you very much for your skill and talent in performing the back surgery. You can't imagine how wonderful it is to look forward to many months of no pain, meds. 7 years of those is 7 years to much. Thank you again for a job well done!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Silicon Valley Spine InstituteAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At the Silicon Valley Spine Institute, our doctors are Board Certified, Fellowship trained experts in Spine Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. They have years of experience in treating spinal disorders. If surgery is needed, we offer the most current spine surgery technologies with an emphasis on minimally invasive surgery. Our goal is to provide you with the best care possible and to make your experience with us pleasant and comfortable. Regardless of your age or activity level, we understand why your neck pain and back pain are limiting your life and happiness. Our mission is to restore you to a pain-free lifestyle. Visit the Spine Institute today and start living a better life today!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (408) 374-8830
- Silicon Valley Spine Institute specializes in operative and non-operative care of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine (including the sacroiliac joint) to enable our patients to achieve their maximum level of and quality of life. We specialize in minimally invasive spine surgery for improved/shorter recovery time. Our physicians are all, Fellowship trained in Orthopaedic Spine, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. We treat disorders of the spine from pediatric and adult scoliosis, to spinal deformity caused by the aging process, disease or by injuries to the spine. Our institute's treatment philosophy is to evaluate each patient as an individual, accounting for the patient's goals and lifestyle. If surgery is not indicated they are referred for non-operative treatment. If surgery is indicated, we work closely with the patient pre and post operatively to ensure the best result possible. We treat patients of all ages.
- Payment method:
- cash, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Exercise and Conditioning Programs, Medications, Epidural Steroid Injections, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Microdiscectomy, Spinal Fusion, Artificial Disc Replacement, Kyphoplasty, Reconstructive Spinal Surgery, Return to Work Programs, EMG/NCS Services, Functional Restoration Programs, Chronic Pain Management, Spinal Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Spinal Disc Arthoplasty Surgery, Adult and Pediatric Spinal Deformity Surgery, Physia
- English, Spanish
a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Santa Clara County Medical Association, Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation, American Academy of PM&R, NY Society of PM&R, Massachusetts Medical Society, American Medical Association, Scoliosis Research Society, a member of the Cervical Spine Research Society, a member of the North American Spine Society Hospital Affiliations: El Camino Hospital Los Gatos Good Samaritan Hospital of San Jose O'Connor Hospital El Camino Hospital Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Coe Jeffrey D MD
Coe Jeffrey Doctor of Medicine
- Physician Assistants, Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons
I wanted to thank you for helping me with my back issues on such short notice. I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you were able to get me in and operate all in the same day. My back feels a world's better. I hope to see you again soon.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
In our annual meetings I don't say enough how grateful I am to Dr. Coe for his skills. My primary care doctor has said I am a walking MIRACLE and I know that I had the right doctor (Jeffrey D. Coe, MD) for the "major league challenge." Thanks for your support.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
During my past visits and calls to your staff, I know I have not been the most pleasant person. I try vehemently to be polite and pleasant, but my extreme pain precludes such actions to a significant extent. However, I would like very much for you and your staff to know how much I appreciate all their efforts on my behalf, and realize the difficulties with the seemingly endless and fruitless process of working with... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I would like to say this......Dr. Coe performed surgery on my back in October, . Dr. Coe saved my life....he was completely honest with me. Dr. Coe went over my MRI and discussed my options. I have had the privilege of having Jeffery Coe and his team performs magic on me. I am living almost completely pain free today.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was referred to Dr. Coe by my chiropractor after 2+ years of pain and several months of treatment weren't helping. Dr. Coe was thorough in the initial exam and determined that surgery was necessary. The results of the surgery eight weeks ago have been excellent. His PA, Donelle is excellent and Amelia did a great job working with my insurance company. I have recommended Dr. Coe to many friends already.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dear and Glorious Physician, Doctor Jeffery D. Coe, A magnificient spine surgeon. It was only after an exhaustive search of preeminent Orthopaedic surgeons that I traveled 2,500 miles from Hawaii to become a patient of this very expierenced and gifted medical practitioner. Doctor Coe has established a state-of-the-art clinic enhanced with a very professional, highly motivated and courteous staff while utilizing t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse