We have stayed at the Campbell Inn twice. The first time was in July of 2006 and again in July of 2008. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't rate it 5 star. You can't compare it to the Hilton because it's a different style completely. I love the quaintness of it. It has nice landscaping. The maid service is great. The breakfast bar is unbelievable. When we were there it offered fruit of all kinds, breads, scrambled... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Campbell InnAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Campbell Inn is located on the Los Gatos Creek Trail and just a leisurely stroll from Historic Downtown Campbell, where The Lightrail Station allows you easy access to Downtown San Jose and San Francisco.
- Getaway Packages and Meeting Space available.
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, mastercard, visa
- With a stay at Campbell Inn in Campbell, you'll be in the business district and minutes from The Pruneyard Shopping Center and close to Winchester Mystery House. This family-friendly motel is within close proximity of Ainsley House and eBay Inc. Headquarters.
- Downtown Campbell, Central Campbell
- Motels, Corporate Lodging, Hotels, Hotels-Apartment, Lodging
I must alert anyone & everyone that may want to inquire staying @ this establishment......DO NOT WASTE YOUR $$$$$ ~ They make promises they cannot keep & will do nothing to rectify any problems ~ Staff is rude, uncaring, inconsiderate & misrepresent & fool the public ~ It is a wonder they are still open for business ~ When the general manager was told of our situation(s!), he did nothing to fix or correct problem or ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I stayed at the hotel on business for 3 weeks, and when I first arrived, I was excited, grounds were great, room looked nice, I was told about the breakfast. Well, let me tell you..1st week..bathroom door would not shut in room, thank god I was alone. Fridge was growing mold. I woke up itchy every day, I wasnt sure if it was something in the bed?? The breakfast was Horrible, it wasnt even real food. The best thing th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The Campbell Inn in is located a 2-minute walk from the Pruneyard shopping and entertainment center which has at least 8 top quality restaurants, a movie theater, Tom's market grocery store and an amazing coffee shop with free wi-fi, etc. The cleaning service is top notch, and the front desk staff is the best I've experienced, courteous and fun to talk to if they have a free minute, and will do anything for you... I ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch